Chapter 62

Thor P

Thor P.O.V

Steve finally stopped crying and seems to have settled now that we're about a half hour through the movie. I'd heard him ask Tony something, but I didn't want to intrude, I'll just inquire later.

I glance over at them, and Tony seems to be squirming under the weight of the boy, and I don't blame him, I'm probably the only one that can lift Steven, he's built strong.

Steve suddenly rolls over and wraps his leg over Tony's, who let's out a sound of surprise. I see him reach a hand down under the blanket, promptly withdraw it, and then cranes his neck to try and see the younger man's face. "Is he asleep?" Tony asks me, a strange hopefulness on his face.

I sit up and look, both Natasha and Bruce doing the same. Steve's eyes are closed, his long lashes cascading down on his cheeks, his mouth parted slightly, nuzzled happily into Tony's chest. "Yeah, he's zonked right out." I grin.

Natasha snaps a photo, the flash momentarily putting the room into a shocking brightness, "it's so fucking cute, oh my god." She chuckles and then bends down to kiss Cap's forehead.

Tony rolls his eyes, "sure, I'm sure it looks cute but he's crushing my nuts. Also, he's... dreaming..." he trails off and presses his lips together, "Thor can you help me move him to his bed?"

"Yeah sure," I wave a hand, "what did he ask you about? I was curious but didn't want to interrupt."

"Yeah me too!" Bruce pipes up and Nat nods eagerly.

"Oh, he asked me what a clit is." Tony sighs, "how do I help him? He doesn't even know female anatomy, I mean, he doesn't seem to hardly understand how his own body works! What if he gets curious and, like, Callie..."

"Tony! He would never!" Natasha gasps. "I can't believe you'd even say that!"

"I know but, like, it happens..." Tony says warily, and it makes me suddenly suspicious that perhaps something happened to him.

"He never would Tony, she's like his child, he is good to the core." I tell him with certainty. Then I add, "his bed might be a bit far, I could make it to yours or Callie's? He's really heavy."

"Not Callie's," Tony grimaces.

"Huh? Why?"

"He has a raging boner, like, I mean raging."

The room becomes awkwardly quiet until Bruce clears his throat and says, with a tone of authority, "Tony, most guys get 2 to 3 erections a night, he's probably not dreaming, it's just hormones."

"Okay fucking doctor, but his horny prick is digging into my leg and I'd rather not put him to bed with my little girl thanks."

"What I'm saying is he, you, Thor... myself... it happens no matter if you're sleeping alone or with the kid or with a girl, it's involuntary, it's not sexual."