Chapter 49

Steve P

Steve P.O.V

It's probably been 10 minutes since Tony drove away but I haven't been able to get myself back to the house, my feet are rooted to the driveway and my eyes are glued to where I last saw the vehicle.

Suddenly I'm tapped on the shoulder, I turn around to find Bruce beside me, "hey Steve, want to play crib?" He asks, kindly refraining from asking about why I'm standing alone outside.

"Yeah sure, that sounds fun." I sigh and follow him inside. "Are you hungry?" I go to the fridge, pulling out the hummus and veggies.

"Thanks yes. Here, I'm just going to run and grab the cards. I think they're in the lounge." He says, disappearing from the kitchen.

While I'm making some sandwiches I hear a monotonous buzzing noise, I pull my phone from my pocket but it doesn't show any notifications. I search around and find Bruce's phone on the kitchen table with a series of messages from Natasha.

I don't deliberately read the texts but it's hard not to read words when you see them.

What I read makes my mouth run dry,

Hey big boy, I'm ready for you.

Under the message is a photo of a woman's belly to thigh, clad in a lacy pair of red panties and a hand stuffed down into them.

I gulp and crane my neck around, listening for footsteps, and then I swipe the phone open, and am shocked to find he doesn't have a password. I begin looking at his messages with Natasha. I suddenly feel guilty, I'll just look quickly, I just want to see...

I scroll up in their message thread and there are several photos between them, the ones of Bruce I swipe over, but there is one of her squeezing her own nipples, another of her posing naked, another of what I assume is her own Vulva.

I draw in a shaky breath, my pants suddenly feel too tight and I'm throbbing with desire. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming down the hallway, I gasp horrified. I shove the phone in my pocket and rush into the bathroom.

"Steve buddy? Where'd you go?" I hear Bruce call from the kitchen.

"Bathroom!" I yell and rip the phone out of my pocket swiping through to the photos. "Oh my god," I groan, pulling myself out of my jeans and stroke hard and fast.

"Steve, you good buddy?" Bruce calls shortly after I've spilled myself into the toilet bowl.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, just finishing up." I reply, wiping off the excess semen with a tissue. I grab his phone off the counter and have to stifle a shriek, "oh no, no no no! What have I done? Oh my god." I look around for somewhere to put it but don't have any bright ideas.

I shove it in my pocket and take a deep breath of courage and step out.

Bruce is looking around, lifting the newspaper, moving the hand towel. "What's up?" I ask slowly, terrified that I know what he's doing.