Chapter 2

June 26, 2019
Wednesday
9:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I grabbed my phone, purse, walked out of my bedroom and walk downstairs

I grabbed my phone, purse, walked out of my bedroom and walk downstairs. I saw Robert, the twins, and a group of guys that I don't know are cleaning up the house.

" Good morning. " Robert said.

" Good morning. " I said.

Robert's friends checked me out, some of them are biting their bottom lip, and some of them are licking their lips.

Robert looks at his friends and saw that they are checking me out. He gave them a look, their eyes widened, quickly looked away and go back to cleaning.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Grayson with his back facing me cleaning up all the mess.

" Good morning Bailey. " I smirked.

He quickly turned facing me and said " You did not just called me Bailey. "

I shrug my shoulders and said " I just did. "

I walked up to the cabinet where it has all the glass cups, opened it, go on my tip toes to grab a cup, but I can't reach it.

Felt someone behind me, grabbed the cup that I was reaching for and gave it to me.

I turned around and saw that Grayson is the one who grabbed the cup and said " Thank you. "

He nods his head, I walked to the fridge, got myself some ice with water, and took a sip.

" You look beautiful, where you going? " He said and leaned against the counter.

I swallowed the water and said " Thank you, Briana and I are going to pick up Victoria from the airport. "

He nods his head.

Victoria is my sister, she is a year older than Briana and I.

" Hello gorgeous. I'm Eric, but you can call me Daddy. " He winked at me.

Grayson's jaw clenched and I said " Hi? "

He checked me out and bite his bottom lip which caused me to feel uncomfortable.

I set down my cup on the counter next to Grayson and said " Uh, I'm going to see if Briana is ready to leave. * Look at Grayson * I'll see you later. " I walked out of the kitchen.

~ Grayson's POV ~

Eric looked at her ass as she walked out of the kitchen and said " Woo! She has a banging body. I wonder how she looks in bed begging me for Dadd-"

I lift him by his shirt and pinned him hard on the wall, leaned my face close to his and said " You stay the fuck away from her do you hear me? "

" Oh I'm sorry, is she your girlfriend? "