Chapter 63

December 21, 2019

Saturday

8:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, do my routine and walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my jewelery, grabbed my phone and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen. Greeted everyone, served myself, walked over to the dining table and sit next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

Robert and Diane left for work leaving Briana and I alone. We are sitting down on the couch watching TV.

Today is the first day of winter. No, there's not going to be any snow here, because we live in Los Angeles.

Briana looked down at her phone and she sigh.

I looked at her and said " What's wrong? "

" I'm gonna miss Brandon. "

" Why? "

" He's going to London to visit his family for Christmas. "

" Awww, everything is going to be okay. I'm going to miss Grayson too, but they will be back. "

Briana sigh and said " I know, is it okay if I can go to Brandon's? I wanna spend as much time as I can. "

" Sure go ahead. "

" Thank you! I love you. " She got up from the couch and walked to the front door.

" I love you too, drive safely. "

" I will. " Briana closed the front door.

Well, I guess I'm alone.

My phone rang, I grabbed my phone, unlocked it and saw that Grayson is calling me:

Me: Hey amor.

Grayson: Hey gorgeous, what are you doing?

Me: Nothing, just here sitting down on the couch watching TV, alone.

Grayson: You're home alone?

Me: Yeah.

Grayson: Where's Briana?

Me: Left to go see Brandon.

Grayson: Ethan left to go see Lola. Wanna do something together?

Me: Sure.

Grayson: I got some stuff so we can bake some cookies.

Me: Okay, I'll be there in 5.

Grayson: Alright, drive safely.

Me: I will, I love you.

Grayson: I love you too.

I locked my phone, turned off the TV, walked to my closet, grab my jacket and backpack. Walked to my bathroom, grabbed my mud masks, put it inside my backpack, walked out of my bathroom to the front door.