Chapter 104

June 6, 2020
Saturday
7:20 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by Grayson getting out of bed, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, looked at him and said " Where are you going? "

He turned to me and said " I'm sorry for waking you up Angel, I'm going to work out. "

" Can we go hiking? "

" Sure, * Nod head * come on. " Grayson said.

We got off the bed, I stretched my body, and freshened up. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I grabbed my phone and backpack, put my phone, charger, portable charger and wallet inside my backpack

Grayson walked out of the bathroom, he grabbed his phone from his charger, and we walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen.

Hazel is playing with her toy, I looked at her and said " Good morning baby. "

Hazel stopped playing with her toy, her tail wagged, and ran up to me. I pet her, grabbed her food bowl, and Grayson walked to the fridge to get some ingredients to cook.

I refilled the food, set her bowl down on the floor, Hazel walked over to her food bowl and began to eat her food.

I grabbed a ziplock bag, put some of her food in it, grabbed Hazel's water bottle and silicone food bowl from the bin.

Walked to the kitchen, set down my backpack on the island, and put Hazel's stuff in. I put water in her water bottle,  looked at Hazel and said " Do you wanna go on a walk Hazel? "

She stopped eating, looked at me, barked, her tail wagged, and go back to eating.

" I'm taking that as a yes. " I said.

Hazel loves going on walks whenever we go on walks we take Hazel with us.

I helped Grayson make breakfast, once we are done, we sit down on the directors chairs, and eat our breakfast.

**

We are done eating our food, I washed the dishes, Grayson grabbed Hazel's leash, harness, and her little doggy seatbelt.

After I washed the dishes, I walked to the front door, Grayson is putting on Hazel's harness, I grabbed my keys, Grayson looked at me and said " Can I drive? "

" Sure. " I gave Grayson my keys.

We walked to the front door, I opened the door, we walked out of the house, Grayson locked the door behind us, and we stepped in, drove out of the drive way and we are on our way.

**

We arrived at home, I looked at Hazel who is sleeping in Grayson's arms and said" Poor Hazel. She's so exhausted. "

" Aww. " I cooed.

I set down my keys on bowl, we walked to the laundry room, set Hazel down on her bed. Her eyes opened, looked at us, slowly closed and go back to sleep.

She's so cute!

We walked out of the laundry room to the kitchen, Grayson unpacked my backpack, and took out Hazel's stuff.

We walked out of the kitchen to my bedroom, he took out our phones, and we charged them. Walked to our closets, picked out our outfits and do our routine. We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing my comfortable clothes.

I put on my jewelry, sprayed my perfume on me, Grayson grabbed mine and his phone.

I put my phone in my back pocket, we walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, and Grayson is going to make some avocado toast. I've never tried it before, Grayson said it's good.

**

He finished making them, he gave me my plate, I thanked him, we walked to the island, set down our plates and water on the island.

Grayson look at me and said " Try it. "

I grabbed the toast and said " Okay. "

I took a bite out of the toast and chew and he said  " How was it? "

I swallowed, looked at him and said " Good. "

" Really? "

" Yes, I don't know why I haven't tried it before. " I took another bite.

**

Grayson and I are sitting down on the couch watching TV, he looked at me and said " Are you excited for next Friday? "

" Yes, I am! I can't wait to leave the school! "

Next Friday is graduation, my friends and I are going to attend to the same school as Robert and the twins.

" And I can't wait for summer! " I said with a smile on my face.

" Me either. "

I wrapped my arms around him and said " I love you baby. "

He smiled, wrapped his arms around me and said " I love you more Angel. "

We both leaned in, kissed each other on the lips, we both pulled away and he said " My parents are coming to visit on 20th. "

" I can't wait to see them. I missed your Mom and Dad. "

" They missed you too. "

**

Grayson and I are sitting down on the living room floor playing with Hazel.

She's so adorable!

Grayson and Hazel are playing tug of war. I am recording them.

Hazel growled and she is yanking the rope, Grayson looked at me and said " Is she gonna bite me? "

I shooked my head and said " No she isn't going to bite you. She's playing. "

" Are you sure? "

I nod my head and said " Yes. "

Grayson let Hazel win, Hazel barked, jumped on Grayson which made him shout.

Hazel put her paws on his chest, began to lick his face, I smiled at him and said " See, I told you she's not gonna bite you. "

Grayson chuckled, put Hazel down on his lap, and he began scratching behind her ears.

They're so cute!

Words: 928