Chapter 95

April 18, 2020
Saturday
9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing comfy clothes.

I put on my jewlery, grabbed my phone walked to the kitchen, and greeted everyone. Hazel is eating her food, I served myself, walked to the dining table, sat down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

We are done eating, Briana and I are washing the dishes, Robert left to work and Diane left to go to the mall with her friends.

Briana looked at me and said " I am going clubbing tonight."

I nod my head and said " I'm not. "

" Why not? "

" It's not my thing. "

She pouted and said " Come on! It will be fun. "

" No, * Shooked head * I'm good. "

Briana clicked her tongue and said " You're no fun. "

I smiled at her and said " Thank you. "

**

I am laying down in bed with Hazel, I have the TV on watching a movie, my door knocked and I said " Come in. "

The door opened, Briana walked in my room, looked at me and said " Are you sure you don't want to come? "

I looked at her, nod my head and said " I'm sure. "

Briana nod her head and said " Alright, have fun with whatever you're doing. "

" Thank you, be safe. "

" I will. "

She walked out of my bedroom, closed the door behind her, I pet Hazel, and looked down at her collar.

I have her ID if that's what you call it. I got it with Grayson, the tag has her name and my phone number.

I scratched behind her ears and cooed " You're so cute my little Hazel. "

Hazel wagged her tail, barked at me, her tongue sticked out and I smiled at her.

Robert is out with Diane on a date.

My phone rang, I grabbed it from the nightstand, saw that Grayson is calling me:

Me: Hey amore.

Grayson: Hey Angel, what are you doing?

Me: I am here laying down in my room watching a movie.

Grayson: Do you mind if I come over?

Me: You don't have to ask, you know you're always welcome here.

Grayson: Alright, I'll be right over.

Me: See you then.

Grayson: Bye Angel.

Me: Bye amore.

* Call Ended *

**

Grayson arrived, I smiled at him and said " Hey amore. "

He smiled back at me and said " Hey Angel. "

I cupped his face with my hands, leaned in, kissed his lips and he kissed me back. I pulled away from the kiss, looked at him and said " We have the whole house to ourselves. "

He smirked at me and said " Yeah? "

I nod my head, he leaned in, kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. He pulled away from the kiss, looked at me and said " Where's Hazel? "

" She's sleeping in her bed. "

Grayson nod his head, kissed my lips, I kissed him back, he lift me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he walked over to my bedroom.

He pulled away from the kiss, looked at me and said " Are you ready princess? "

" Yes, I am Daddy. "

Words: 527