Chapter 27

~ Jasmine's POV ~

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves, Grayson wrapped his towel around his waist, looked at me and said " I'll be right back babe. "

" Okay. "

We kissed and he walked out of my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself: I can't believe I lost my virginity to this sexy beast.

I walked out of my bathroom as well to my closet, looked for something to wear and changed.

Walked to my bedroom, put on my ring, grabbed my purse and walked out of my bedroom

Walked to the movie room, grabbed my phone, put it inside my purse, and walked to the living room.

" Hey babe, you ready? "

I nod my head and said " Yeah. "

We walked out of the house to his Porsche, we stepped in and we are on our way to the mall.

" Are you sure I didn't hurt you? "

" I'm sure. "

" Positive? "

" Yes. "

" Alright. " He set his right hand down my knee.

My phone dinged, I got it out of my purse and saw a text message from a unknown number.

Unknown: Hey sweetheart, I miss you.

Ugh Nathan doesn't stop texting me. He first texted me two days ago but I didn't say anything to Grayson because I thought that Nathan is gonna stop but I guess not.

I rolled my eyes and sigh with frustration. Grayson looked at me and said " What's wrong? "

" Nathan kept texting me. "

" What? "

" He doesn't stop. "

" Did you respond back? "

" No. "

My phone dinged again and the message says:

Unknown: I love you sweetheart.

" Is it him? " Grayson said.

" Yeah. "

We stopped at a red light and he said " Let me see your phone. "

I gave him my phone, he looked at the text messages and he took a picture of himself. Typed something, a car honked behind us, Grayson gave me my phone and drove.

I looked at my phone to see what he put and this is what he said:

Me: Get out of my girls DM's

Nathan didn't respond he just left the message on seen.

" Did he respond back? "

" No, he left the message on seen. " I put my phone in my purse.

" Good. " Grayson grabbed my left hand, kissed my palm and we hold hands as he drove.

**

We arrived at the mall, we are going to go shopping for the twins house. Grayson is going to find some stuff for his bedroom.

We go to Grayson's store of choice, he grabbed a cart and we walked around the store. Grayson looked at me and said " Hey babe, I have a question? "

" Sure, what's your question? "

" Does Nathan go to your school? "

" Before he did, but ever since we broke up, he moved schools. "

Grayson nods his head and said " Alright, just making sure. "

" Okay. "

**

We arrived at home, we noticed that Robert's car is parked on the drive way. I looked at Grayson and said " Looks like Rob's home. "

" Yeah."

" What are we gonna do? "

" Don't worry about it, he won't get mad."

"  Are you sure? "

" Yeah, come on let's go inside. "

" Okay. " We stepped out of the car, I grabbed my bags that has in the clothes and candles that I bought.

All the stuff that Grayson bought for his bedroom is at their house. They are almost done with their house and it is coming along great.

Once they are finished, they are gonna move out and live at their house. I'm gonna be sad because I'm so used to having Gray here. It's not gonna be the same.

We walked inside the house, we heard the tv on from the living room. We walked to the living room and saw Robert is sitting down on the couch watching TV.

He looked at us and said " Hey, where did you guys go? "

" We went shopping, I bought some stuff for the house, it's already in there. " Grayson said.

" And I bought some clothes. " I said with the shopping bag still in my hands.

" Alright. "

I walked up to the stairs to my bedroom to put the stuff away. After that, I put my purse away, put my phone in my back pocket.

I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen. I saw Grayson taking a sip of water out of a glass cup.

I grabbed a glass cup from the sink where the dishes are clean, and poured myself some water.

" Hey guys, I'm gonna go out on a date. Don't wait up. "

" Okay. " Grayson and I said.

" Have fun! " I said.

" Thank you. " Robert left the house closing the door behind him.

Grayson and I alone again, perfect..

Words: 781