Chapter 55

November 28, 2019

Thursday

9:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

Today is thanksgiving and there's no school. The twins left to Jersey to spend thanksgiving with their family. I'm going to miss Grayson.

I got out of bed, stretched my body, do my routine and walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my jewelry, grabbed my phone and purse, and walked out of my room to the kitchen. Greeted everyone, served myself, walked to the dining table, sit down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

I am here sitting down on the dining chair, my phone recieved a notification, I grabbed my phone from the dining table and saw a snap from Ethan.

Ethan: He couldn't stop mumbling your name

Ethan: He couldn't stop mumbling your name. He is cuddling the pillow and when I try to wake him up, try to take his arm away from the pillow he said " Don't touch her. "

Me: Awwww that's so cute.

Ethan: When he woke up, he looked at the pillow and said " This is not my baby. "

Me: Awwww.

Ethan: He looks sad that you're not there when he woke up.

Me: It's okay, when he gets back I'm going to give him loads of kisses and cuddles.

Ethan: Grayson said he'll love that.

Me: Good. How was your morning? 

Ethan: It was good. We are cooking the food right now.

Me: Robert and Diane are out to the store, they are going to buy the food to take to our parents house.

Ethan send me a video message on Snapchat. I played it and Grayson's face appeared the screen.

" Good morning gorgeous, I hope you have a good thanksgiving. Tell everyone I said hi. I missed you so much and I can't wait to have you in my arms again and give you all my love. I love you and stay safe. "

Awww he's so sweet!

I send him a video. " Good afternoon amor, thank you. I hope you have a good thanksgiving as well. Will do, tell everyone I said hi as well. I can't wait for you to come back, I want to give you all of my love. I love you too, so much. I will, be safe! "

I miss that boy!

**

We are here at my parents house, they are having a thanksgiving party. I greeted everyone, my siblings and I walked over to the kitchen, set down the food we made on the counter. There's a lot of food to choose from since it's a potluck.

" Jassy! "

I turned around, smiled when I saw Marie and said " Hi Marie. "

She ran to me, I squat down, we hugged, pulled away, she looked around, looked at me and said " Where's Grayson? "

" He's at his parents house in New Jersey. "

She nod her head and said " I miss Grayson. "

" Do you miss Ethan too? "

" Yeah, kinda. "

I chuckled and said " Grayson is your favorite huh? "

She smiled and said " Yeah, I like Grayson. He's so funny. "

" Marie! "

She turned around, my nieces and nephews were signaling her to come to them, Marie looked at me and said " I gotta go, bye Jassy. "

" Bye Marie. Be careful, okay? "

" Okay. " She ran to them and they ran to the backyard.

**

~ Grayson's POV ~

I am here eating my thankgiving meal with my family, my grandma from my Mom's side looked at me and said " Your mother told me about this girlfriend of yours. "

I blushed and she said " Do you have a picture of her? "

" Grandma.. "

" What? I wanna know how she looks like. "

Mom looked at her and said " She's a total sweetheart. "

Grandma nod her head and said " Can I see a picture of her? "

" Okay. " I grabbed my phone from the dining table and showed Grandma a picture of Jasmine and I.

Grandma smiled at the photo and said " Awwww, look at you two. She looks so beautiful Gray. "

I smiled back and she showed the photo to my Grandpa. He said that we look good together and my Grandma from my dad's side said " Let me see? "

My Grandpa gave her the phone, she and my other Grandpa agreed that me and Jasmine are the perfect couple. My Grandma gave me my phone and said " When are we gonna meet her? "

" Soon. "

My grandparents nod their heads and Mom said " You're going to love her. "

Words: 727