Chapter 91

February 21, 2020
Friday
2:10 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

School is out, I walked to the schools parking lot, walked up to my Jeep, stepped in, and I am on my way home.

~ Grayson's POV ~

I am here at the mall with Robert and Ethan, we are sitting down on the food court eating our food, we bought some clothes and I heard Robert said " You got to be kidding me. "

" What? " Ethan said.

A guy walked up to us and said " Hey Rob. "

Robert's jaw clenched and said " Hi. "

" How's Jasmine? "

Robert scoffed and said " Like you care. "

The guy sigh and said " Look, I know what I did was wrong. I understand that you hate me. "

" Of course I hate you, you cheated on my sister with her friend. "

THAT'S Nathan..

I looked at him up and down, I can't believe my Angel dated this guy. I'm way better than him. Why would he cheat on such an Angel like Jasmine?

" I know and I apologize. "

I stand up and said " You're Nathan. "

Ethan looked at me and said " Grayson sit down. "

Nathan looked up at me and said " Oh, so you're Grayson. "

" So you're the asshole who broke my girlfriends heart? "

He sighed and said " Look, I don't want to cause problems. I'm not going to steal your girlfriend away from you. "

" Hey babe. " This guy walked up to us and kissed Nathan's cheek.

" Hey love. " Nathan said to the guy.

" Wait, so you're - " Robert got interrupted by Nathan.

" Gay? Yeah."

I sit back down, Nathan looked at me and " Please take good care of Jasmine. She's a lucky girl to have you. "

I nod my head and said " I will. "

" Bye guys, nice seeing you. " Nathan walked away with his boyfriend.

" Oh. My. God. " Robert said.

" You were so close to punching him. " Ethan said to me.

" I was about to. "

" Let's go home or do you guys still want to go shopping? "

" Let's go home. " Ethan said.

We got up from the chairs, grab our bags and threw our trash away. We walked to Ethan's Jeep, put our bags inside, stepped in, and we are on our way to Rob's house.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Put on my jewlery, grabbed my phone, put my phone in my back pocket and heard a voice " Babe! "

I walked out of my bedroom to the living room, Ethan and Robert are sitting down on the couch except Grayson.

I smiled at them and said " Hey guys, * Walked up to Grayson * how was the mall? "

" Good. " They said.

" Hey amor. " I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Hey Angel. " He wrapped his arms around my waist.

We both leaned in, kissed each other on the lips, we both pulled away, and sat down on the couch.

" You're not going to believe what happened today at the mall. " Robert said.

" What? "

" We were eating at the food court. Then Nathan came up to us. "

" What? What happened? " Grayson put his hand on my right knee.

They told me what happened.

" He has a boyfriend? "

" Yes, I don't know how long he's been dating him. " Robert said.

" Man, Jas. You should've seen Grayson. He is so worked up. He was getting ready to punch him. "

" Really? * Looked at Grayson * why? "

" He hurt my baby. I'm not gonna let him get away with it. "

I smiled, wrapped my arms around him and said " I love you. "

" I love you more. " He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

" Hey babe, I bought some things for the gender reveal party. "

" Ooo really? " I looked at him.

" Yes, let's get them from the trunk. "

We got up from the couch, walked to the front door to Ethan's Jeep, he opened the trunk, and grabbed the bags.

Gave me one bag to me while he grabbed the other, closed the trunk, and we walked to my bedroom. We put the bags on the bed, I looked through the bags and I love what he bought for the party.

" I love these babe."

" I'm glad you do. "

" I can't believe that the gender reveal party is next month. " I said with a smile on my face.

" Me too. The party is going to look so cute! " Grayson smiles back.

Words: 723