Chapter 47

October 25, 2019

Friday

2:10 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I arrived at the house, walked to the living room, greet everyone, Diane looked at me and she said " Ooo Jas! I gotta show you something. "

I followed her to the kitchen, she took this photo off from the fridge, and gave it to me. I looked down at the photo and it's a ultrasound of their baby.

I smiled and said " Awww Diane, your baby is so tiny. "

Diane is two months pregnant.

" I know, my little bean. " Diane put her hands on her stomach and smiled.

" Awww, I want a baby. "

" Don't even think about it. " Robert said as he walked in the kitchen.

" Oh, come on. "

" No, you're too young. Wait until you're married. "

I sigh and said " Fine. "

I gave Diane back her photo, walked to the dining table and do my homework.

**

I am done with my homework, I put everything away in my backpack, walked over to my room, set my backpack down on the living chair and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Walked to the nightstand, put on my ring, bracelet, and earrings

Walked to the nightstand, put on my ring, bracelet, and earrings. Heard my phone received a notification, grabbed my phone, unlocked it, saw that Grayson send me a snap.

Grayson: Come on over

Me: On my way.

I locked my phone, walked to my closet, grabbed my crossover bag, put my things inside, and walked out of my bedroom to the living room.

Robert looked at me and he said " You ready? "

I nod my head and said " Yes. "

We walked out of the house to our cars, Briana and I walked over to my Jeep and we are on our way to the twins house.

**

We are here at the twins house, I set my crossover bag down on the couch, took my phone out and put it on my back pocket. We walked over to the backyard and saw everyone talking.

" Hey guys. " Robert said and I closed the door behind us.

" Hey! " Everyone said.

I hugged Lisa, Sean and Cameron. I'm so glad that they are here visting, I really missed them.

Grayson is grilling, I walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his waist, go on my tip toes, and kissed his cheek causing him to smile.

Grayson looks so good grilling.

I unwrapped my arms away from his waist, he turned around to look at me, and he said " Hello gorgeous. "

" Hello handsome. "

He bend down, kissed my lips, I kissed him back and we both pulled away from the kiss.

" Are you excited for tomorrow? "

" Yes I am, are you? "

" Yes I am. "

Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland with our family and I am so excited. My parents is going to come with us. Oh and Britney and Marie is coming along with us too. Marie loves going to Disneyland.

" I'm a little nervous seeing the surgery video. "

" Why? "

" What if I said something stupid. Did you saw the video? "

" No, * Shook head * Lisa told me that Robert said that I have to watch the video with you two. "

Grayson nods his head and said " Okay. "

" I'll be right with you. " I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Thank you. " He wrapped his arms around my waist.

We both kissed, pulled away, saw Lisa and Sean looking at us with smiles on their faces.

**

We are done eating and now we are here in the living room watching the video of the twins surgery video. The twins didn't want to watch it alone so they want us to watch it with them.

( A/n: Please skip the intro and outro. Sorry, but in this story. They are not famous.)

My heart warmed when Grayson said " Where's Jasmine? "

" She's at school. " Robert said behind the camera.

" She needs to be here. I want my Angel. "

" She will see you when she gets out of school. "

" She will? "

" Yes. "

" I really love her. "

" She loves you too. "

" I'm gonna marry her some day. "

" You better make me your best man. " Ethan said.

" Of course. "

I looked at Grayson and his cheeks turned red, I smiled, leaned in, kissed his cheek.

He smiled and I said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

**

We finished watching the video, Grayson covered his face with his hands and said " Oh my God. I'm embarrassed. "

I chuckled and said " Why? "

He looked at me and said " Look at how I was behaving. I'm a mess! "

Cameron chuckled and said " It's like Ethan and you switched personalities. Remember that video when Ethan got his wisdom tooth removed? He was all over the place. "

Ethan let out a groan and said " Don't bring that up, I don't know who that person is. "

" Well, obviously it's you. " She said.

" Well, I was on my best behavior this time. " Ethan said.

Words: 815