Chapter 102

~ Jasmine's POV ~

We turn off the water, Grayson open the door, I walked out first, and he walked behind me. He closed the shower door behind him, we dried our bodies and hair, once we are all dried up, Grayson put on his boxers, and I put on my undergarments. 

Grayson grab some soothing lotion, he sat down on my vanity chair, looked at me and said " Bend over my knee baby. "

I bend over his knee, he pulled my thong down, and put the soothing lotion on my ass cheeks. After he is done, he pull up my thong, I got off his knee and we changed into our clothes, walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

 After he is done, he pull up my thong, I got off his knee and we changed into our clothes, walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

I walked over to my closet, put on my jewelry, sprayed some perfume and walked to my room. Grabbed my phone, put my phone in my back pocket.

Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck, and we both leaned in. Kissed each other on the lips, we both pulled away from the kiss, I looked at him and said " I'm hungry. "

He chuckled and said " Let's get you something to eat. "

He walked to his side of the nightstand, grabbed his phone, put his phone in his back pocket and we walked to the kitchen.

Hazel is sleeping on the couch, Grayson looked at me and said " Go sit down, I'll cook. "

" But-"

" Sit. "

I let out a sigh and said " Fine. "

He cupped my face with his hands, leaned in, kiss my forehead, pull away and said " What do you want? "

" Surprise me. "

He nods his head and said " Okay. "

I walked to the living room, sit next to Hazel, laid down, she woke up, and walked over to me. She laid down on my lap, I pet her and she went back to sleep.

Awww she's so cute!

I continued topet her, turned on the TV, changed the channels, and watch my favorite show.

~ Grayson's POV ~

I am done cooking, I turned off the stove, and said " Babe, the food is ready. "

She didn't answer.

" Babe? " I turned around, walked to the living room.

Jasmine is sleeping with Hazel on her lap.

I got my phone out, took a picture of Jasmine and Hazel, and post it on my Snapchat with the caption: How cute are they?!

I put my phone back in my back pocket, I turned off the TV, and set the remote down on the coffee table. I lightly shooked Jasmine and she didn't woke up.

I lightly shooked her again, and said " Babe, wake up. The food is ready. "

Jasmine's eyes slowly opened, she looked at me and I said " Hello sleepy beauty, how was your sleep? "

She yawned and said " Good. "

Hazel woke up, she got down from the couch, walked to her food bowl and eat.

" Come on babe, let's go eat. " I said.

She got out of the couch, stretch her body, we walked to the kitchen, served ourselves, walked to the island, sat down on the bar stools and we begin to eat.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

" My friend Alex is coming over Friday to work on our school project for Economics. "

" Really? What time? "

" After school. "

His jaw clenched, I put my right hand on top of his and said " You have nothing to be jealous about. Alex is just a friend. "

He let out a sigh and nod his head.

**

10:20 pm

We are in the hospital, Christian is coming! Everyone but Robert is in the waiting room. I'm so anxious to see him!

Grayson put his right hand on my knee to stop from moving up and down and said " Relax babe, he's will be here. "

" I know. "

**

The door opened, the nurse called for us, we walked inside to the room that Diane, Robert, and Christian is in. She opened the door, we all walked in and saw Diane is holding Christian.

Awwww he's so tiny!

" Awwwww he's so cute! " Briana said.

Diane looked at me and she said " Do you wanna hold him Jas? "

I nod my head, put some hand sanitizer on my hands, walked over to the bed, and Diane gave me Christian.

" He's so tiny. " Grayson said next to me.

Christian's eyes opened, he looked at me and I said " Awww he has your eyes Rob. "

Robert walked over to me, looked at Christian and he said " Awww yes he does. Hi little man, I'm your Dad! "

Christian hold onto my hand and I smiled.

" You're so adorable. I want a baby. " I said.

" No. " Dad and Robert said.

I pouted, looked at Grayson and he said " In the future baby. "

I let out a sigh and said " Okay. "

I gave Christian to Robert, my Mom and Diane's Mom took pictures of Robert and Christian.

Welcome to the world Christian Garcia.

Words: 817