Chapter 70 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

The movie we are watching have a sex scene, I bite my bottom lip, and looked at Grayson. He looked at me with lust is in his eyes, I leaned in, kissed his lips, and he kissed me back.

He pulled me close to him, I straddle his lap, our tongues fought for dominance, and he won. I took off my leather jacket, and threw it on the passenger seat.

We both pulled away from the kiss, he sat up, took off his jacket, and threw it. He took off my sweater leaving me with my bra, and unbuckled it with one hand.

Threw my bra, leaned in, kissed my neck, leaving wet kisses down to my chest, and his tongue licked my left nipple.

I moaned, begin to grind on his now hard on, he moaned on my boob. His right hand go on my right boob, pulled on my nipple, sucked on my left nipple, and his cheeks hallowed.

I breathe heavily, moaned, my hands went on his head, and my left hand lightly pulled on his hair. His mouth left my boob with a pop and he did the same attention to the right nipple.

Once my boob left his mouth with a pop, he took off his shirt, and threw it. I stopped grinding, he laid me down, hovered me, took the blanket off from our bodies, and threw it. 

He undressed me, bit his bottom lip, looked at me up and down, and leaned in. Kissed my lips, I kissed him back, I bite his bottom lip, and pulled it back gently. Seeing his " Grind " tattoo, let go of his bottom lip and it slap back.

Grayson leaned in, kissed my neck, and kissed his way down to my lower stomach. He opened my legs wide, licked his lips, leaned in, kissed my inner thighs, and I moaned gently.

His mouth left open wet kisses close to my pussy, his tongue flicked on my clit, and I leaned my head back on the pillow. His mouth closed, sucked on my clit, I moaned, Grayson kept his eyes contact with mine, and I said " Fuckk Daddy. "

I looked up at the ceiling, saw the movie, and the sex scene is still on. Grayson wrapped my legs around his shoulders, and lift me up. Wrapped his arms around me, he continued to suck on my clit and I said " Oh my God."

His mouth left my clit, his tongue insert inside me, his head bobbed, his tongue going in and out.

I hear him slurping my juices, my legs began to shake, I breathe heavily and said " I'm going to cum. "

He hummed, vibrations made me moan, and his tongue insert more inside me. A few minutes later, I cummed in his mouth, and he swallowed my cum.

He licked me clean, I moaned softly, he laid me back down, and unwrapped my legs from his shoulders. I bite my bottom lip, Grayson licked his lips and undressed himself.

Grayson laid down, I hovered him, kissed his neck, and kissed my way down to his abs. I grabbed his dick with my right hand, spit on his dick to get it all wet, my hand jerked him off, he leaned his head back and moaned.

I leaned in, licked the head of his dick, and insert him inside my mouth. Relaxed my jaw, deep throat him, he started to breathe heavily and said " Oh yes. Just like that. "

I looked up at him, he grabs my hair with his right hand, and put my hair up in a ponytail.

" Look at you, my little princess with Daddy's dick inside her mouth deep throating Daddy's dick. How does it feel baby? "

I took his dick out of my mouth with a pop, jerked his dick faster, and said " It feels good Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth. "

" Mmmmm such a naughty little girl. "

I insert his dick back inside my mouth, took my hand off his dick, and relaxed my jaw. My nose touched his pelvic bone, Grayson moaned and said " Oh my God. "

I bob my head and began to blow him. A few minutes later, he said " I'm going to cum. "

I took his dick out of my mouth, jerked him off and said " Cum for me Daddy. "

A few minutes later, I insert his dick back inside my mouth, and he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed his cum, licked all the leftover cum I didn't get and swallowed it.

Grayson breathe heavily and he said " Wow. "

I giggled and he said " Are you ready? "

" Yes Daddy. "

He laid me down, put on a condom, hovered me, and didn't put his weight on me. He insert his dick inside me, I gasped, and wrapped my arms around his back.

The sound of our skins slapping echoed the Bronco, I moaned and said " Oh my God Daddy. "

" You like that? Do you like it when Daddy fucks you like that? "

" Yes! "

He wrapped my legs around his torso, he fucked me deeper, my boobs bounce up and down. We both moaned, the windows fogged due to our heavy breathing.

Grayson's hips grind, he leaned in, sucked on my left nipple, and I moaned. Pulled his hair, his mouth left my boob with a pop and he did the same treatment with the right boob.

A few minutes later I said " I'm going to cum. "

" Me too, cum for me baby. " He fucked me faster and deeper.

We both cummed, he pulled out of me, laid down next to me and changed his condom. I straddled his lap, insert his dick inside me, and began to ride him.

Grayson leaned his head back, moaned and said " Oh fuck.. "

He wrapped his arms around my waist, our skins slapped against each other, my boobs bounced up and down with every move I make.

Grayson spanked my left ass cheek which made me moan, he spanked my ass again and said " Fuck! "

I rode him faster, grind my hips, cupped my boobs with my hands, and squeezed them. Pulled on my nipples, moaned his name and he spanked my ass again.

He pulled me close to him, thrust his hips, I moaned his name louder, we looked at each other and he kissed me. I kissed him back, our tongues fought for dominance, and he won.

A few minutes later, we both cummed, I got off him, laid down next to him, he took out his condom and we cuddled.

He kissed my hair, pulled away and said " Happy anniversary baby. "

" Happy anniversary amor. "

Words: 1,112