Chapter 21

July 9, 2019

Tuesday

6:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I randomly woke up, opened my eyes, saw my handsome boyfriend sleeping. He looks so adorable and cuddly.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand, go on my camera and took a picture of Grayson.

I hid the photo in the album, noticed the time and thought to myself: Wait.. Isn't Grayson's alarm supposed to be going on?

I lightly shook him, his eyes slowly open, I whispered " It's 6:00 babe, your alarm supposed to be on. "

He wrapped his arm around me, rest his head on my chest and whispered " I added 30 minutes so I can sleep more with my princess. "

I kissed his head and whispered " Okay. "

We both fell back to sleep.

**

6:30 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I moved out of my princess's chest, quickly turned off the alarm, looked at my sleepy beauty, she is sleeping.

I caress her cheek gently, leaned forward and kissed her forehead. Got out of her bed gently, walked over to her side, kissed her forehead again and whispered " I love you. "

Walked to my bedroom, lay down on the bed and go back to sleep.

**

9:20 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, fixed my bed, do my routine and walked out of my bathroom wearing this:

Put on my ring, grabbed my phone and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen.

" Good morning everyone. " I said.

" Good morning. " Everyone said.

I grabbed a plate, served myself, and sat down next to Briana. Grayson looked at me in awe, I swear you can see hearts in his eyes. Ethan elbowed him, Grayson quickly looked the other way.

**

We are all done with eating our food, Briana and I washed the dishes. The twins and Robert left for work.

Once Briana and I are finished washing dishes, we dried our hands on the dish towel, I put back on my ring.

We walked out of the kitchen to the living room, Lisa looked at me and said " Oo Jasmine, I have something to show you. "

She got off the couch, I followed her to the guest bedroom, she grabbed something from the nightstand top drawer.

It's a photo album.