Chapter 125

June 27, 2020
Saturday
8:20 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, my head is on Grayson's chest, he gave my hair a kiss, his right hand go up and down on, he's using his phone.

I saw that he went on Snapchat, he looked at the screen, saw that I'm awake, smile and said " Good morning Angel. "

I smiled back and said " Good morning amor. "

" How did you sleep? "

" Good and you? "

" Good as well. I was gonna take a snap of you sleeping but you woke up. "

" Why? "

" Because you look so adorable and I have to show off my girlfriend. "

" I look disgusting. "

" What? Why you say that? "

" Because I just woke up and my face looks puffy. "

" You still look adorable. "

" No. "

" Yes, you are. Come on, let's take a picture. "

" No. "

" You can choose which filter you want? "

" Okay. "

He gave me his phone, I choose which filter, gave him back his phone, and we took a picture.

He typed in a caption, post it, set it down on the nightstand, looked at me and said " Let's get ready. "

We got out of his bed, do our routine, we walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

We grabbed our phones, walked to the kitchen, greeted everyone, and Grayson and I served ourselves

We grabbed our phones, walked to the kitchen, greeted everyone, and Grayson and I served ourselves. We walked to the dining table, sat down and eat our food.

**

We are done eating, Ethan is washing the dishes, today I am going to hang out with Robert and Diane.

I looked at Grayson and said " I'm going to head out right now amor. "

" Alright Angel, text me when you get there. "