Chapter 100

May 20, 2020
Wednesday

2:10 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

School is out, I walked to the schools parking lot to my Jeep, stepped in, drove out of the schools parking lot and I am on my way home.

**

I am here at home, put my keys in the bowl, the house is fully furnished and I am so happy of how everything turned out.

Hazel barked, ran up to me and her tail wagged, I squat down, pet her and said " Hey baby! I missed you. "

She licked my hand, I looked at her and said " Are you hungry baby? "

She barked, I got up, walked to the kitchen while Hazel followed me. I set down my backpack on the island, refilled Hazel's food bowl.

Hazel began to eat her food, I walked over to the sink, washed my hands and dried my hands. 

Walked over to the fridge, grabbed a water bottle, walked to the island, and sit down on the bar stool. Set down the water bottle on the island, opened my backpack, grabbed my homework and do it.

**

I am done with my homework, put it away in my backpack, zipped it close, and got off the bar stool, grabbed my backpack, and walked to my bedroom.

Set down my backpack on the couch, got out my phone, walked to the nightstand, and charged my phone.

Walked to my closet, took off my jewelry, and looked through my clothes. Picked out a outfit along with my undergarments, out of the sudden I felt arms wrapped around me which made me jump.

" Relax, it's just me. " Grayson said.

I turned to look at him, smacked his chest with my right hand and said " You almost gave me a heart attack! "

" I'm sorry. " He cup my face with his hands and kissed my forehead.

He pulled away and said " This is the day, are you excited? "

I smiled and said " Yes I am. Christian is coming today. "

( A/n: I know I put the date Christian is born on June 20 but I changed it to May 20 )

Diane's water broke early in the morning like at 2:30 am Christian is not here yet because Diane needs to be I don't know how many centimeters until he comes out, so he's going to come at 10pm.

I can't wait, I want him to come right now!

Robert, my parents and Diane's parents are at the hospital.

" I can tell you are inpatient. "

" I am! I want him to come now. "

Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist and said " I know you do Angel, but it takes time for Christian to come. "

I let out a sigh and said " I know. "

" I'll run you a warm bath. "

" Can you join me? "

" Sure. "

We walked out of my closet, Grayson walked to his closet while I walked to the bathroom, he walked in and locked the door behind him.

He cupped my face with his hands, leaned in, and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, we pulled away from the kiss, he leaned in, and kissed my forehead.

Pulled away, walked to the bath tub, turned on the water, I grabbed a purple bath bomb, it smells like lavender.

Grayson turned off the water, I put the bath bomb on the water, Grayson and I stripped out of our clothes, and we walked over to the tub.

I put my hair up in a high bun, Grayson stepped in the tub first, and I stepped in the tub. He pulled me close to him, kissed my temple, and played some music.

This is so relaxing.

Words: 609