Chapter 75

January 5, 2020
Sunday
6:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by my alarm ringing, I quickly turned it off, turned around to look at Grayson, he's laying on his back and he's sleeping.

I straddled his lap, leaned down and attacked his face with kisses like what he did to me yesterday morning.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, his eyes are still closed, I pulled away from his face and he said in his husky morning voice " Why did you stop? "

Oh my..

" It's time to get up. "

His eyes opened, looked at me and said " I can get used to this. "

" Get up. "

I am about to get off his lap, until he pulled me back down and said " Wait, give me another kiss. "

" Gray. "

" Pleassseee? "

I sigh and said " Fine. "

I leaned down, give him a peck on his lips, pulled away quickly, looked at me and said " What was that? "

" A kiss. "

He flipped us around, I am laying down on the bed, and he hovered me. Leaned in, I covered his mouth with my right hand and said " We got morning breathe. "

He took my hand away from his mouth, leaned in, kiss my lips, and I kissed him back. He cup my face, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and our kiss is slow and passionate.

He pulled away, kissed my forehead and said " Come on let's get ready. "

" Okay. "

We both got out of bed, I stretched my body, and we do our routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

We put our stuff inside our suitcases, made sure that we got everything before zipping our suitcases

I grabbed my phone, put my phone and charger in my backpack. We grabbed our suitcases and walked out of the bedroom to the living room.

Everyone is in the living room, we gave Ethan the keys to the cabin, and we all walked out of the cabin.

Ethan looked at us and said " Did you guys forget anything? "

" No. " We all said.

" Did you use the bathroom?" Diane said.

" Yes. "

" Marie did you use the bathroom?" Robert asked Marie.

" Yes. "

" Alright let's get going. " Ethan locked the door.

" Wait! " Briana shouted.

We all looked at her.

" What? " Ethan said.