Chapter 5 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

The girls, Brian, and I are in my room sitting down on the bed. We are playing truth or dare. Brian looked at me and said " Okay, babe, truth or dare? "

" Truth. " I said.

Brian groan said " Come on, you always choose truth. Try a dare for once. "

" Fine, dare. "

Brian has a smirk on his face and said " I dare you to... Kiss Grayson in the lips. "

" What? " I said.

" You heard me, your dare is to kiss Grayson. If he kiss back, have a make out session for a minute or two. "

I shook my head and " No, I'm not gonna kiss him."

" Why not? " Cindy said.

" Because he's Robert's friend. "

" So what, it's just a kiss. " Brian said.

" Come on Jas! " Briana said.

The girls and Brian talked all at once telling me to go kiss Grayson.

Oh my God, they are annoying..

" Fine, fine, I'll kiss him. " I said.

" Yayy! " They said with a smile on their faces.

" But make out in the kitchen. " Brian said.

" Why? "

" Just do it. "

I gave him a look, got up from the bed, grabbed my phone, walked out of my room to the kitchen and text Grayson.

Yes, I have his number. we exchanged numbers yesterday in the movie room.

But I have his name into " Gracie " just in case Robert goes through my phone.

Me: Hey, are you still awake?

Gracie: Yeah, what's up?

Me: Can you meet me in the kitchen? I need to tell you something.

Gracie: Okay.

I looked at my friends and said " Done. "

" Okay, go. "

I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, sat down on the bar stool and wait for him. I didn't turn on the light, the only light in this kitchen is the moon light.

I heard footsteps and Grayson said " What's wrong? Are you okay? " and walked over to me.

" I'm fine. " I nod my head and texted Briana:

Me: Grayson is here with me in the kitchen.

Briana: We'll be right there to see if you did the dare or not.

I put my phone on silent and locked it.

" What's wrong? " He said.

" I um.. "

" You know you can tell me anything. "

" Yeah. "

I am facing the girls, Briana and Brian, Grayson's bare back is facing them.

I walked up to him and he is wearing just sweatpants, and let me tell you, I can see his v line.

He seems to noticed and said " Checking me out I see? "

I felt my cheeks turned red, looked up at him and said " No. "

" Mmhmm.. Sure.. It's okay, I really don't mind, since it's you. You can stare as much as you like. "

I scoff and said " Please you don't got anything. "

I lied.. He does got everything.. I just wanna see what he's gonna do.

" Oh really? " He slowly walked up to me.

I nod my head and said " Yes. " 

He grabbed my hand and place it on his abs and said " Is that anything? "

" Um.. Uh.. "

" Do I make you nervous baby girl? " He leaned in and look into my eyes.

Oh.. My...

" You don't got anything. "

" Oh really? "

" Yup. "

He run my hand around his chest and abs again.

I bite my bottom lip, he growled and said " Don't make me bite that lip. "

I stood quiet and let go of my lip.

" Ethan is asleep. " He said and leave wet kisses on the left side of my neck.

" Mmhmm. "

" Is everyone asleep in your room? " He now moved to the right side of my neck and leave wet kisses.

" Yes. " I lied.

I felt him smirk on my neck, leaned back, looked at me and said " Perfect. "

He caress my right cheek, leaned in, kissed me on the lips, I kissed him back and he did something that I wasn't expecting..

His left arm is wrapped around my waist, and he lift me up.... With one arm..

I gasp, wrapped my legs around his torso and arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and we had a make out session.

He walked to the island, sat me down, our tongues fight for dominance, he lift me up a little and moved me a little back. Laid me down, he hovered me and I run my hands up and down his muscular back.

His right hand run up and down my thigh, bit my bottom lip softly, pulled it, let go, and my lip slap back.

He.. Grind on me...

I lightly moaned, his eyes are filled with lust, and leaned down he kissed my neck.

Oh my God.. I never felt this way before..

His hips moved sexually.

I breathed heavily, pulled his hair which caused him to groan, felt his hardness and let me tell you.. He's huge..

I let out a moan and said " Gray.. "

" Oh fuck.. " He let out a moan.

I bit my bottom lip and out of the sudden car lights hit the window which caused us to quickly pulled away.

Robert is home..

" Oh shit. " Grayson said, he quickly hopped off the island, I sat up, grabbed my phone, he helped me out of the island and we ran upstairs.

We stopped at the hallway, he pinned me against the wall, and we made out again.

We heard the front door opened, we quickly pulled away, he caress my cheek, gave me a kiss on my forehead, and said " Good night beautiful. "

" Good night Bailey. "

He chuckled and gave me one last kiss before going to his room.

I walked in my room and saw the girls, Briana, and Brian looked at me with smirks on their faces.

" Damn Jas. " They said.

I blushed and Brian looked at me and said " Dang, that kiss must've turned him on since he left a hickey. "

" What? " I walked to the mirror and saw that Grayson left a huge ass hickey on my neck.

Dammit Grayson!!

Words: 994