Chapter 61 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I arrived at the twins house, I noticed that Ethan's Jeep isn't there so I'm guessing Grayson is alone. I walked to the front door, rang the doorbell, Grayson opened the door and smirked at me.

" Hello princess. "

" Hey Daddy. "

" Come in. " He opened the door wide.

I walked in, he closed, locked the door behind me, pinned me against the door gently, cup my face and kiss my lips.

I kissed him back, he lift me up, and I wrapped my legs around his torso. We made out, our tongues fought for dominance, and he won.

He walked to his bedroom while carrying me, and he deepened the kiss. Once we got to his room, he gently laid me down on the bed, and hovered me.

My legs are still wrapped around his torso, his lips left mine, and kissed my neck. Leaving wet kisses, he pulled away from my neck, and took off my shirt leaving me bare chested.

He laid me back down, kissed my neck again, leaving wet kisses, he went down, and kissed my chest.

I run my right hand on his hair and lightly tugged it. His mouth left my chest, he licked my left nipple, flicked and sucked on it. I moaned softly, his right hand went on my right boob, squeezed it, and his fingers pulled on my nipple.

I moaned again, his cheeks hallowed, and his eyes met mine. He sucked on my boob and his tongue licking my nipple inside his mouth.

His mouth left my boob with a pop. I moaned loud. He did the same treatment to my right boob.

After he did that, he left wet kisses down my stomach to my shorts line. I stopped him and said " It's your birthday. Let me take care of you. "

" It's okay babe. "

" Please? "

" Alright. "

I unwrapped my legs that are around his torso, he got off the bed, and took off his clothes leaving him naked.

He laid down on the bed, I hovered him, kissed his lips, and he kissed me back. I pulled away, kissed his neck, leave wet kisses and leave a trail of wet kisses down to his abs.

" Babe? "

I leaned back up, look at him and said " Yeah? "

" Ride my face. "

" No, this is all about you. "

" Please, I've been craving you all night. "

" No. " I got out of the bed, took off my shorts and thong.

Out of the sudden I am being lift up in the air causing me to gasp. I am now laying down on the bad on my back, Grayson grabbed my legs, leaned down and licked my clit.

I put my hand on his head and said "Hey, s-stop. It's your b-birthday. I s-should be the one to pleasure you. "

Grayson's mouth left my clit and said " I don't care. Enjoy it. " and he rubbed my clit with his right hand.

" B-babe s-stop. "

His fingers rubbed me faster and he said " No, enjoy baby. Let Daddy play with his present. "

I bite my bottom lip holding my moans in, he looked at me and said " Don't hold your moans in princess, let them out. Let Daddy hear your sexy moans. "

He leaned in, kissed my inner thighs, his fingers left my clit, replaced them with his tongue.

His fingers insert my pussy, I moaned, and heard his lips smacking on my clit. His left hand go to my left boob, squeeze and pull on my nipple.

A few minutes later, the sound of my wet pussy filled the room. I moaned, he finger me faster, a few minutes later, and I cummed on his fingers.

He took them out of my pussy, licked his fingers, and his eyes didn't leave mine. Once he licked up all my cum in his fingers, he leaned down and lick my pussy clean.

I moaned, he leave kisses on my inner thighs, he leaned up, lay down next to me. I hovered him, kisses his neck, and leave wet kisses on his chest to his abs to his pelvic bone.

I grabbed his dick, very hard to be exact, jerk his dick up and down, very slow. Grayson groan and he said " Don't tease me princess. "

I stopped jerking him, leaned in, gave the head of his dick a kiss, and he groaned again.

I opened my mouth wide, insert him inside my mouth, bob my head back and forth. He moaned, grab my ponytail, jerked his hips, and his dick is now fucking the back of my throat.

I relaxed my jaw, and let him fuck my mouth. My right hand go down to his balls and squeeze them gently.

He moaned and said " Fuckk. "

A few minutes later, he cummed in my mouth, I swallowed it, and licked up the left over cum I didn't get.

I put his dick inside me, gasp, I ride him, he licked his left thumb, put it on my clit and rubbed it.

I moaned, my boobs bouncing up and down. His right hand go on my boobs, played with my nipples and we both are breathing heavily.

**

" I'm gonna cum. " I said and he fucked me faster.

I am now laying down on my back, Grayson is on top of me and he is fucking me so deep and hard.

" Me too. "

The headboard is banging on the wall, skin slapping echoed the room, and we both moaned.

" I'm cumming Daddy. "

" Cum for me princess. "

I cummed on his dick, he pulled out, jerked his dick, and he cummed on my boobs.

I scooped up his cum with my fingers, bring them to my mouth, licked my fingers and let out a low moan.

Grayson laid down next to me, breathed heavily and said " Wow. "

" Happy birthday Daddy. "

" Happy birthday to me. " Grayson smirked.

Words: 982