Chapter 107

June 16, 2020
Tuesday
6:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by Grayson's alarm, he turned it off, looked at me, and leaned in. Kissed my forehead, pulled away, smiled at me and said " Good morning sleepy beauty. "

I smiled back and said " Good morning amor. "

" Let's go get ready. "

We got out of bed, do our routine, we walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this: 

I put on my jewlery, sprayed my perfume,  walked over to the nightstand, and grabbed my phone

I put on my jewlery, sprayed my perfume,  walked over to the nightstand, and grabbed my phone. Put my phone in my mini backpack along with my charger, portable chargers, camera and wallet.

We walked to the kitchen, I refilled Hazel's food bowl while Grayson began cooking, I also put more water in her bowl.

I walked over to Grayson and helped him with cooking breakfast.

**

We are done eating our food, I washed the dishes, we walked to the front door, he grabbed his keys, Grayson and I looked at Hazel and said " We will be back Hazel. "

Hazel ran to her toy and began to play with it, we walked out of the house, Grayson locked the door behind him, we stepped in his Porsche and we are on our way.

**

We arrived at the aquarium, paid, well, he paid. He didn't want me to pay, I didn't want to argue so I had no choice but to let him pay.

We walked around the aquarium and took a lot of photos on my camera and our phones.

**

We walked to the parking lot, Grayson looked at me and said " You should've seen your face when you saw that shark. "

" Hey! I'm scared of sharks. " I pouted.

We stopped walking, stood in front of Grayson's Porsche, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck.

" I love you. " He said and smile.

I smiled back and said " I love you more. "

We both leaned in, kissed, pulled away, he opened the passenger door for me, I thanked him, and stepped in. He closed the door behind me,  jogged to the drivers door, I got out the polaroids, and looked at them.

Grayson opened the door, stepped in, closed the door behind him, I looked at Grayson, and he's already looking at me with a smile on his face.

" What? "

" Nothing, * Shooked head * it's just that. I have a beautiful girlfriend. "

I felt my face turned red, turned my face the other way, and said " Stop. "

His hand went on my jaw, moved my face gently to look at him and said " Don't hide that beautiful face from me. "

" Stooopp. " I giggled.

He leaned in, kissed my lips, I kissed him back, and we both pulled away. I put the polaroids back in my purse, he turned on the engine, hold my hand, drove out of the parking lot and we are on our way to another destination.

**

We are here bowling, Grayson paid, we grabbed our shoes, Grayson looked at my shoes and said " Your feet is so tiny, that's so cute! "

I chuckled and said " Stop. "

" You know what they say when a guy has a big feet? " Grayson said.

" Yes, they have big socks. "

He laughed, shooked his head, I laughed with him, and we changed our shoes.

Once we are done, I looked at Grayson and said " Can I put your name up? "

" Sure, * Nod head * I'll do yours. "

I nod my head and said " Okay. "

I type in his name with a smirk on my face, Grayson typed in my name and we both looked at what names we put for each other.

" Bailey? " Grayson said and looked at me.

" What? Bailey is a cute name. "

I looked at what he put for me, smiled and said " Angel. Awwww. "

I kissed his cheek, he smiled and we began to play.

**

We are done bowling, I won, we walked out of the bowling alley to the parking lot, and Grayson opened the door for me. I thanked him, stepped in, he closed the door behind me and  jogged to the drivers side.

He stepped in, drove out of the parking lot, hold my hand and we are on our way to the arcade.

**

The arcade was so much fun, we took a lot of pictures with my camera. Right now we are in the back seat of his Porsche watching a movie.

We are at a drive in movie sharing popcorn, he looked at me and said " I love you Angel. "

I smiled and said " I love you more baby. "

We both leaned in, kissed each other on the lips, pulled away, cuddled and watched the movie.

Words: 779