Chapter 130 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

Grayson and I are sitting down on our table, we are reading the menus, he looked at me and said " What are you going to get? "

I told him what I wanted and I said " What about you? "

He told me what he wanted. I nod my head, and a waitress walked over to our table.

" Hello my name's Elizabeth, I'll be your waitress for today. To start you off, what would you like to drink? "

We told her what we want to drink, she wrote it down on her notepad, and walked away.

" There's a lot of people here. " I said as I looked around.

" That's good. " Grayson smirked.

" What do you mean that's goo-"

" Here are your drinks. " Elizabeth said and put our drinks down on the table.

" Do you guys know what you're having? "

" Yes." Grayson and I said.

Grayson told her what he wanted to eat, she wrote it down on her notepad, and looked at me. I told her what I want to eat, while I was talking I felt vibrations, I gasped, the lady looked up at her notepad to look at me and said " Are you okay? "

I nod my head and said " I-I'm fine. "

" Are you sure. "

" Mm-hmm. "

" Okay, I'll be right with your meals. " She walked away.

I bite my bottom lip to hold in my moans, the vibrations stopped, I looked at Grayson and said " Oh my God Grayson. "

" What? " He said innocently.

I shooked my head, his hand rested on my left thigh, leaned in, whispered in my ear and said " Be a good girl for me and don't moan. "

" What? "

I felt his thumb rubbed circles around my clit, I gasped softly, he leaned in, and whispered in my ear " Shhhh. If you stay quiet, I'll reward you on the way home. "

I nod my head, he kissed my temple and whispered " Good girl. "

The vibrations go slow, I closed my legs, his thumb left my clit, his hand went on my left thigh, and moved my thigh to spread my left leg.

He whispered " Keep those legs open for Daddy. "

" What if someone sees? " I whispered back.

" They won't, trust me. "

He thumb went back on my clit, rubbed circles on my clit, I bite my bottom lip, and looked around to see if anyone is looking at us.

I looked at Grayson, he looked at me, my right hand cupped his left cheek, and leaned in. Kissed his lips, he kissed me back, we both pulled away from the kiss, and the vibrations speed up a little.

I felt my face getting red, fisted the table cloth, Grayson's thumb rubbed a little faster, leaned in and whispered in my ear " You're so wet for me princess. "

I bite my bottom lip and he said " Don't bite your bottom lip. "

" Why? "

" Because I said so. "

I let out a sigh, rolled my eyes and said " Fine. "

His thumb left my clit, spanked my inner thigh which caused me to jump, and he whispered " Did you rolled your eyes at me? "