Chapter 14

July 4, 2019

Thursday

6:00 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I quickly turned it off, looked at my sleeping beauty, caress her cheek gently not to wake her up, I leaned in, gave her forehead a gentle kiss, looked at her and whispered " I love you. "

I got off the bed gently, walked out of Jasmine's room to mine, get in bed and go back to sleep.

**

9:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, fixed it, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my ring, grabbed my phone and backpack, walked out of my room to the kitchen

I put on my ring, grabbed my phone and backpack, walked out of my room to the kitchen. I greeted everyone, served myself, sat down in front of Grayson, next to Briana and eat my food.

" I put the fireworks in the trunk. Once we are done eating, we're gonna head over there. "

I nod my head and said " Okay. "

**

We are all done eating our breakfast, I grabbed my backpack, Robert said to us" Alright, does everyone have everything they need? "

Everyone nod their head, Robert looked at Briana and said " Are you sure you have everything? "

She nod her head and said " Yes. "

" Are you sure? If we are in the car and you said that you forgot something, we are not going back. "

" Yes, I have everything. "

" Alright, let's go. "

We walked out of the house to his car and we are on our way to our grandparents house.

**

We are a block away from our grandparents house, Robert parked his car in front of the liquor store. He looked at Ethan and Grayson and said " Twins go get the ice. "

Grayson and Ethan walked over to the ice freezer. Robert grabbed a 24 pack of Bud Light, the twins walked up to us, Ethan saw the pack of beer and said " Aren't we too young to buy beer? "

" Don't worry about it, we know the owner. " Robert said.

We walked over to the cashier. Rafael smiled at us and said " Robert, how are you? "

" Rafa! I'm doing good, how's the family? "

" They're doing good. " Rafael scan everything.

" That's good. "