Chapter 11 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

We made out, our tongues fight for dominance, he won, something came over to me, I straddled his lap without breaking the kiss, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His arms wrapped around my waist, I start to grind on, he groaned, and he begin to get hard underneath me.

Oh.. My.. God.. I can feel him.. I am wearing very thin lace underwear, I moaned, his large hands go down to my ass.

I lift up the shirt a little, my right hand holding the shirt, and my left hand running up and down his bare chest.

He looked down at my underwear, lick and bite his bottom lip, his right hand on my waist, I feel myself getting wet, started to grinding a little faster.

" Fuck baby. " His eyes are filled with lust and his right hand on my waist.

I grabbed his right hand put it on my left boob and said " Touch me please? "

He palmed my boobs with his large hands and squeeze them. I let go of the shirt letting it fall, leaned down and kiss his lips, his hands went to my waist.

His right hand went up in the air like he want to spank my ass but went back to my waist. I pulled away from the kiss, leaned back a little and said as I'm grinding " Do it. "

Grayson shook his head and said " No * Moan * I promise I won't * Moan * hit you. "

I moaned and said " Please? If I don't like it, I'll tell you to stop. Please spank me. "

" No. " Grayson shook his head.

" Por favor papi. "

( Please Daddy)

" You promise that you, * Moan * will tell me if you don't * Moan * like it? "

" Yes. Please spank me. " I took off his shirt off my body, threw it to my right, and it fell to the floor.

My matching lace bra made Grayson said " Oh my God. "

His large hands left my waist, go on my boobs, squeeze them, and my nipples started to harden.

" Please spank me Daddy. "

His right hand left my boob, go on my right ass cheek, and rubbed it.

" Please Daddy. "

He spanked my ass, and I said " Oh fuck. " and he spanked me again.

My thin lace underwear is soaked and his boxers have a wet spot from my wetness and he is very hard.

I began to grind faster and Grayson said " Oh my God baby... You're such a naughty little girl aren't you? Look at you, grinding on Daddy's hard cock. It feels good doesn't it? "

Oh my...

I nod my head and said " Mmhmm. "

He spanked my ass and said " Answer me when I'm talking to you, does it feel good? "

" Yes. "

He spanked my ass again and said " Yes what? "

" Yes Grayson. "

He spanked my ass again and said " Wrong, what's my name. "

" Grayson. "

He spanked my ass again and said " I'm gonna keep spanking you until you say my name. "

" I would love that. " I smirked.

He mumbled " Fuck. " he looked down at my lace underwear and I said " Touch me. "