Chapter 46

October 4, 2019
Friday
11:40 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I am here in lunch, I got out my phone, got a text from Grayson.

Grayson: Ethan is out in surgery I am nervous.

Today the twins are getting their sinus surgeries. Robert is with them and he is going to record them so they can see it tomorrow.

Me: Don't be nervous, everything will be okay.

Grayson: Are you sure?

Me: Positive.

Grayson: Will you be there at my house after school?

Me: Of course I will.

Grayson: Can you spend the night?

Me: Already plan on it.

Grayson: Thank you.

Me: You're welcome.

Grayson: They just brought Ethan in, I'm next. I gotta go, I'll see you after school. I love you.

Me: I love you too, good luck!

Grayson: Thank you.

**

School is over, I am about to drive off until I heard my phone received a notification, I got my phone out from my backpack and saw a snap from Grayson.

Awwww my poor baby

Awwww my poor baby.

I send him a text saying:

Me: I'm on my way.

Grayson: Okay.

I locked my phone, put it back in my backpack, drove out of the parking lot and I am on my way to the twins house.

**

I am here at the twins house, I have on my backpack and carrying the shopping bags. I stopped by at this store to buy some things that Lisa told me to get.

Lisa is in town to be there for the twins. I heard her talking on the phone in the kitchen, I walked to the kitchen, I waved to her, and she waved back.

I put my backpack down on the counter, I put away all the stuff that I bought at the store.

Lisa covered the speaker and said " The twins are taking a nap. "

I nod my head and I said " I'm going to go do my homework. "

Lisa nods her head and continue talking on the phone. I walked over to my backpack, grabbed it, walked to the dining table, set down my backpack and do my homework.

**

I am done doing my homework, I put them away in my backpack and heard Lisa said " I love you too babe. Bye. "