Chapter 110

~ Jasmine's POV ~ 

I put on my jewlery, sprayed some perfume, grabbed my phone, put my phone on my pocket.

Felt Grayson's arms wrapped around my waist, gave me a kiss on my right cheek, pulled away from my cheek and said " I love you. "

I smiled and said " I love you too. "

He gave my cheek one last kiss, pulled away from me, we changed the sheets and cleaned the room, walked to the living room. Hazel saw us, she dropped her toy and ran over to us.

" Hey baby! " I said, squat down and pet her.

" Let's go outside. "

We walked to the backyard, walked to the trampoline, Hazel looked at Grayson and I jump.

Grayson and I stopped jumping, looked at Hazel and he said " Come on Hazel. "

Grayson grabbed Hazel, sat her down on the trampoline, she looked at us, Grayson and I began to jump, not too hard because we don't want Hazel flying out of the trampoline.

We both sat down, Hazel jumped and her tail wagged.

" Awwww. " Grayson and I said.

She really enjoys jumping on the trampoline, after she is done, I said " Trust fall. "

Hazel leaned her back, I caught her and said " Good Hazel. "

" Awww she's smiling. " Grayson said.

She's so adorable!

Grayson got out his phone, took a picture of me and Hazel, laid down on the trampoline, Hazel got off my lap, and laid down next to Grayson on her back.

Awwww

" Lay down next to Hazel babe. "

I laid down next to Hazel, Grayson took a picture of us,  looked at his phone and said " Aww look at Hazel. "

He gave me his phone, I look at the picture and my heart melted. Hazel is smiling with her tongue sticked out.

" Awwww. " I cooed, gave Grayson his phone back, looked at Hazel, she is looking at me, once she noticed that I'm looking at her, she smiled.

I rubbed the back of her ears and she closed her eyes, she is still smiling.

" She's a happy puppy. " Grayson said.

" Yes, she is. " I stop rubbing the back of her ears, her eyes open, and wagged her tail.

Hazel began to jump on the trampoline again and this time, she is barking with her tail wagging.

Grayson got up, grabbed Hazel, got off the trampoline and I said " Where are you going? "

" The hammock with Hazel. "

He walked over to the hammock, laid down and set Hazel on his stomach.

He swayed back and forth, I laid down on the trampoline.. Alone.. With no one to hold.. Alone..

I got out my phone from my pocket, go on Instagram, scrolled through it, liked and comment on some photos and videos.

I heard snoring, Hazel doesn't snore, I sat up, looked at Hazel sleeping on Grayson's stomach.

Grayson is sleeping, I got off the trampoline, walked over to the hammock, Hazel woke up, and looked at Grayson.

She closed her eyes, he snore again, she opened her eyes and looked at Grayson.

She looked up at me like saying " Make him stop? "

" Gray doesn't let you sleep baby? "

Hazel looked at Grayson and back at me, she looked back at Grayson, got up, walked over to him, and licked his jaw.

He woke up, looked at Hazel and said " Hey Hazel. " and his left hand rubbed the back of her left ear.

" She woke up by your snoring. " I said.

He looked at me, looked at Hazel, she looked at Grayson and he said " Awww, I'm sorry Hazel. "

She walked over to his stomach, laid back down, Grayson looked at me and said " Come lay down with us. "

I shooked my head and said " I won't fit. "

" Yes, you would. "

" We're gonna break the hammock. "

" No, we won't. "

I sigh, walked over to Grayson, Hazel looked at me, her tail wagged, and he scooted over to I can lay down.

" Are you sure I'll fit? "

He nods his head and said " Yes. "

" Okay, if we call, I'm blaming you for my injures. "

" You're not gonna get hurt. Trust me. "

" Okay. " I laid down on the hammock.

" Lay your head on my chest. " He said.

I laid my head on his chest, he wrapped his right arm around me and we sway back and forth.

I looked at Hazel, she is starting to close her eyes, I felt Grayson kissed my forehead and I looked up at him.

His left hand cup my cheek, leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, we both pulled away from the kiss, I laid my head back on his chest and a few minutes later, I fell asleep.

~ Grayson's POV ~

I felt Hazel licking my jaw, I slowly open my eyes, woah, it's dark outside. Well, it's not that dark due to the LED lights. What time is it?

I put Hazel down, she ran to the door, I looked at Jasmine and she is still sleeping.

I attacked her face with kisses, she groaned and I said " Wake up sleeping beauty. We need to go inside, it's dark out. "

She open her eyes, looked around and said " What time is it? "

" I don't know. Come on let's go inside. "

We got off the hammock, I looked at Jasmine and said " You see? I told you we're not gonna fall. "

Jasmine looked at me and said " You we're right. Let's go inside, I'm getting cold. "

We walked over to the door, I opened it, Hazel ran to her food and eat.

" I don't feel like cooking. Do you? "

Jasmine shooked her head and said " No. "

" Chinese take out? "

Jasmine nod her head and said " Yeah. "

I nod my head, grabbed my phone, saw that it's 8:00 pm, call and order.

After that, I hanged up the call, Jasmine looked at me and said " You know me so well. "

I wrapped my arms around her waist and said " Well, I have to, I'm your boyfriend. "

Jasmine wrapped her arms around my neck and said " I'm so glad you're mine. "

I leaned in, kissed her lips, she kissed me back, and we both pulled away from the kiss.

" I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful girl in my life. I love you Angel. "

She smiled and said " I love you too baby. "

**

The doorbell rang, I got up from the couch, walked over to the front door, and looked through the peephole. It's the delivery man, I opened the door, paid the guy, and grabbed the bag.

He walked away, I locked the door, walked over to the living room, and sat down on the couch next to Jasmine.

Put the bag on the coffee table, opened it, we grabbed our food, Jasmine played the movie and we eat.

Words: 1,129