Chapter 16 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

Grayson walked in my room, locked the door behind him, looked at me, lick and bite his bottom lip.

" Where did you put the bag? "

I got out of the bed and said " Right here. " I walked to my closet, he followed behind me.

Go to where I put the bag, found it, grabbed it, and showed it to him.

He pinned me against the wall, he cupped my face with his hands, kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

Grayson lift me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he walked to my room, he set  the bag down on the bed, and he laid me down on my back.

He hovered me, we kissed again, my arms around his neck, his right hand on my right thigh and his left hand on my left cheek.

He pulled away from the kiss, straddled around me, he's on his knees not putting his weight on me, and looked through the bag, grabbed a blindfold.

" Now let's discuss your punishment. "

" I told you I was sorry. " I gave him a innocent look.

He shook his head and said " Now I'm gonna put this blindfold on you. "

I nod my head, he put the blindfold on me, leaned in, kissed my lips, and pulled away when I was about to kiss him back.

" Lift up your back for me babe. "

I lift up my back, he unbuckled my bra with one hand, took it off, and throw my bra on the floor. I laid back down and bite my bottom lip.

" Lift up your wrists for me, Angel. "

I lift up my wrists up and felt cold medal on my wrist.

" What are you doing? "

" Hand cuffing you to the bed. "

Oh my God...

Once he finished hand cuffing me, I felt him kissing my right side of my neck.

" Please don't make any marks. " I said.

I felt his lips leave my skin and he said " I won't. I'll leave hickies only I could see. "

He kissed down to my chest, he talked while leaving kisses " Now * Kiss * for * kiss * your * punishment * kiss * "

He leaned up to my ear and whispered as he run his right hand up and down my body " You're not allowed to talk, moan, make noises, and cum until I say so, * Kiss my right side of my neck, leaned back a little * understand? "

" Yes. "

He moved his hand away from my body and said " Yes what? "

" Yes Daddy. "

" Good girl, now let Daddy do his work making his baby feel good. "

He kissed my neck again, going down to my chest, he licked my left nipple, I bite my bottom lip, he blowed on it, made it hard. Did the same to my right nipple, I licked my bottom lip, he sucked on my nipple and lightly bite it.

He sucked on my left nipple flicking his tongue, I bite my bottom lip, his right hand played with my right nipple.

His mouth left my nipple, left little hickies on my boobs down to my stomach to my underwear. He left a kiss on my clothed pussy.

Grayson spread my legs open,  rubbed my clit slowly, his fingers left my clit, and felt his body moved. I felt something soft on my thigh which caused me to jump.