Chapter 37

August 17, 2019

Saturday

9:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by the sun rays hitting my room, I rubbed my eyes, lazily got out of bed, stretched my body, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my ring, grabbed my phone, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen and saw the twins, Briana, and Robert

" Good morning. " I said.

" Good morning. " Everyone said.

Grayson walked up to me, grabbed my face, and he kissed me.

He kissed me... With Robert... IN THE SAME ROOM!! What is he doing?

I pulled away from the kiss look at him and whispered " What are you doing? "

" It's okay Jas, I know you two are dating. " Robert said.

My eyes widened. How did he know? Who told him?

I gulped and said " H-how? "

" You told me. "

" I did? "

Robert nod his head and said " Yes, when we were on our way home from the dentist. You told me that you are dating Grayson. "

" Oh my God. " I start to freak out.

" It's okay, Jasmine. I gave Grayson my permission to date you. "

" What?! Really?! " I said with a huge smile on my face.

" Yes. "

I squeal, ran up to him and say " Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. " I gave Robert a hug.

He hugged me back and he said " You're welcome. "

We pulled away from the hug, I walked up to Grayson, gave him a hug, he hugged me back, he kissed my forehead and he said " I love you. "

" I love you too. " I said.

" I'm sorry to ruin the love feast, get your food before it gets cold. " Robert said.

" Okay. "

Grayson and I pulled away from each other, served ourselves, walked to the dining table, sat down and eat our breakfast.