Chapter 135

July 3, 2020
Friday
10:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by the feeling of Grayson attacking my face with kisses, I smiled, and looked at him. He pulled back, smiled back at me and said " Good morning Angel. "

He leaned in, kissed my forehead, pulled away to look at me and I said " Good morning amor. "

" How you feeling? "

" Good, last night was amazing. "

He chuckled, squeezed my left ass cheek and said " Yes it was. Are you sore? "

" A little. "

" Lay on your stomach, I'm giving you a massage. "

I turned around on my back, I felt Grayson moved the blanket, he hovered me and didn't put his weight.

He begin to massage my back, I moan, I heard Grayson cleared his throat and said " Don't do that. "

" Don't do what? "

" Moan. "

" Why? "

I moaned again and he said " Alright, * Spanked her left ass cheek * let's go get ready. "

He got off me, we got off the bed, he looked at me and said " Can you walk? "

" Um, I think so. "

Grayson carried me bridal style, walked over to the bathroom, and we do our routine. We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

I put on my jewlery, smiled when I looked down at the promise ring that Grayson gave me

I put on my jewlery, smiled when I looked down at the promise ring that Grayson gave me. I love him so much.

I grabbed my phone, we walked to the kitchen, grabbed some ingredients, and get started on cooking.

**

We are done eating our breakfast, Grayson washed the dishes while I am here sitting down on the couch watching TV.

Grayson walked over to the couch, laid down, rest his head on my lap, and I run my fingers through his hair.

" I can't wait for tomorrow. "

" Me either. " I said.

Tomorrow is 4th of July and I am hosting a party at my house.

" Should we go shopping right now? "

" Sure. "

Grayson got off my lap, we got off the couch, walked over to the front door, and Grayson grabbed my keys. We walked out of the house, stepped in his Jeep and we are on our way  to go shopping.

**

We are done shopping and right now we are buying more fireworks, everyone that is coming to my party is bringing their fireworks.