Chapter 101 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

Grayson put some body wash on his hands, put his hands on my boobs, I gasped and his hands squeezed my boobs.

He kissed the left side of my neck, his thumbs circled around my nipples, I lightly moaned, and his right hand left my right boob.

His hand went inside the water, touched my thighs, his mouth left my neck, go to my ear and said " Open your legs for me princess. "

I opened my legs for him, he rubbed my clit, I gasped and moaned, and he said " Good girl. Does that feel good princess? "

" Yes. "

He stopped, I whined and he said " Yes what? "

" Yes Daddy. "

He insert his finger inside me, I let out a moan and said " Oh my God. "

His left hand, pulled my nipple, I moaned, and his mouth went to my neck. He sucked on my neck, and I said " Fuck Daddy. "

He insert another finger, I moaned louder, his mouth left my neck, and his left hand left my left boob. He moved my face to face him, leaned in, and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back, his fingers start to go fast, I moan against his lips, and our tongues fought for dominance. He won, pulled away, kissed my left cheek and I said " Oh my God papi. I'm going to cum. "

" Cum for me princess. "

He fingered me deeper and faster, I cummed on his fingers, pant, he took his fingers out of my pussy, and I moaned softly.

" Straddle my lap princess. "

I straddled his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he insert his dick inside me, I gasped, ride his dick slowly, and grinding my hips.

Grayson leaned his head back, moaned, looked at me, leaned in, and kissed my neck. His hands went on my boobs, squeezed them, and pulled on my nipples gently.

I moaned, ride him faster, he pulled me closer to him, and  pulled away from my neck. Kissed my lips, I kissed him back, our tongues fought for dominance, and he won.

We both pulled away from the kiss, moaned, I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Buckled his hips, start to fuck me deeper and faster and said " Oh my God Daddy. "

" You like that princess? You like it when your papi fucks you so deep? When we get out of this tub I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard. "

I moaned and said " Yes please. "

He fucked me faster, I moaned louder, he moaned as well and I said " I'm going to cum Daddy. "

" Cum for me princess. "

I cummed on his dick, he pulled out, I put my hand inside the water, jerked him off, and he cummed.

We got out of the tub, he drained the water, and lift me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs wrapped around his torso, and he walked to the shower.

Opened the door, walked in, set me down on the bench, and spread my legs open. He bend down on his knees, leaned in, and kissed my inner thighs.