Chapter 106

June 13, 2020
Saturday
6:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by my alarm ringing, quickly turned it off, got out of bed, and stretched my body. I walked over to Grayson, kissed his forehead gently, and he woke up.

" I'm sorry I woke you, go back to sleep. "

He sat up, wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him. He leaned his head on my chest, and said " Do you feel any pain? "

" Just my lower stomach and back. "

He pulled away, looked at me and said " Lay down on your stomach. "

" Gray-"

" Lay down on your stomach. "

" Okay. " I walked over to my side, laid down on my stomach, Grayson hovered me didn't put his weight on me, and began to massage my back.

Period cramps are the worst.

~ Grayson's POV ~

I am done giving Jasmine a massage, I got off her, and said " Alright babe I'm done. "

She is quiet and she didn't move. I looked at her and she is sleeping.

Awww look at her.

I hate doing this, I hate waking her up, she looks so peaceful and innocent.

If you see her you would think that she's innocent, but she's not. That's hot. 

I shooked my head to get the thoughts of her moaning underneath me.

I lightly shooked her, she woke up and I said " I'm sorry for waking you Angel, but you need to get up. We have to start cleaning. "

She nods her head, got off of bed, we walked to her bathroom to freshen up, she was about to do her skin care routine so I lift her up and sat her down on the counter.

She looked at me in confusion and said" What are you doing? "

I grabbed her skin care, do it for her, after I'm done, I put her down, we walked to the kitchen, began to make some chocolate chip pancakes.

**

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I love chocolate chip pancakes especially when I'm on my period. As Grayson cooking the pancakes, I got some chocolate chips, and eat some.

" Babe. "

I looked at him and said " Hmm? "

" No eating the chocolate. "

" Why? "

" Those are for the pancakes. " He grabbed the little bowl that is filled with the chocolate chips.

I let out a groan and said " Gray! "

" No. "

I let out a sigh and helped Grayson.

**

We are done eating our breakfast, I washed the dishes and Grayson began to sweep the house. We are going to clean the house and get everything ready for the party.

**

We are done cleaning the house, walked to my bedroom, to our closets, I looked through my clothes, picked out a outfit and we do our routine. We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

I put on my jewlery, sprayed perfume, walked to my bedroom and grabbed my phone

Grayson grabbed his phone from his charger, we walked to the kitchen, I walked to the pantry, and grabbed the recyclable bags to go grocery shopping.

I walked out of the pantry, saw Grayson is petting Hazel, Hazel wagged her tail, Grayson grabbed his keys for his Porsche, we looked at Hazel and said " We will be back Hazel. "

Hazel ran to her toy box, grabbed her toy, and began to play with it.

Grayson open the door, I walked out first, he walked behind me, he locked the door behind him. We stepped in his Porsche, drove out of the drive way and we are on our way to the grocery store.

**

We arrived at home, Grayson parked his Porsche, he stepped out, close the door behind him, jogged over to my side, and opened the door for me.

I thanked him, stepped out, he closed the door behind me, we walked to the trunk, he open it, and we grabbed the grocery bags.

He closed the trunk, we walked to the front door, I grabbed his keys, open the door, we walked in, and I locked the door behind us.

I put Grayson's keys in the bowl, followed Grayson to the kitchen, we unpack everything, and began to cook.

**

Everyone is here, we are having a good time. My family from both sides are here, the party is inside and outside in the backyard. Grayson and I are playing with my cousins.

After we are done, I am holding Christian. He loves his Auntie Jassy, Grayson took a picture of me holding Christian and said " You are so good with him. "

I smiled and said " Yeah. "

I kissed Christian's cheek, he smiled at me, Grayson smiled at him, and he did a silly face.

Christian smiled and giggled, Grayson did it again and Christian giggled.

" You two would be great parents some day. " Diane said with a smile on her face.

Grayson and I looked at Diane, smile and he said " You really think so? "

" I know so. " Diane said.

" Their baby will be so adorable. " Briana said.

" I know right? " Diane said.

" Would you like to have kids with Jasmine in the future? " Briana said to Grayson.

He nod his head and said " Yes I would love too. "

I smiled, looked at him, he looked at me, smiled back, leaned in and kissed my forehead.

I love him so much! I can't wait to have kids some day.

Words: 891