Chapter 54

November 16, 2019

Saturday

9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, do my routine and walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my jewelry, grabbed my phone, walked out of my room to the kitchen, greeted everyone, served myself, walked to the dining table, sit down next to Briana and eat my breakfast

**

Briana and I are going to have a twin day so we are here at the tattoo shop, Briana told me that she wants to prank Robert.

We are going to get fake tattoos and piercings. Our cousin Victor is a tattoo artist and he has his own shop.

We walked in, greeted Victor at the counter and he said " What are you two doing here? "

" Getting tattoos and piercings. "

" Does Rob know you're here? "

Briana and I shook our heads and said " No. "

Victor nods his head and Briana said " We need you to do us a favor. "

" What is it? "

" We need you to do fake tattoos on us. "

" Why? "

" Briana wants to prank him. "

" Alright, right this way. "

We followed him to this room, he closed the curtain, Briana sat down on the chair that is on the left corner of the room and I sat down on the bed thing.

" What kind of tattoo are you looking for? "

" I got one, you are beautiful in French. " Briana said.

Victor nods his head and he said " Alright, how big do you want it and where do you want it on your body? "

Briana said at the back of my neck and how big the tattoo would be, I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

Victor said that he will be back with the tattoo. I looked at Briana and said " I'm nervous. "

" Why? "

" I don't know. "

" He's not going to give you a real tattoo Jas. He's just going to put a sticker like on your neck. "

" Is it permanent? "

She chuckled and said " No. "

" Okay. "

" Would you ever get a real tattoo? "

" I don't know, you know I'm afraid of needles. "

Briana nods her head and said " Yeah. "