Chapter 136

July 4, 2020
Saturday
7:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, looked at Grayson, his bare muscular back is facing me, I run my hand on his back, and his body shift.

He is now facing me, smiled at me and said " Good morning Angel. "

I smiled back and said " Good morning amor. How did you slept? "

" Good, and you? " He bring me close to his body.

" Good also. " I rest my head on his chest.

I felt him kissed my forehead, leaned back, we looked at each other, leaned in, and I gave him a peck on his lips.

I pulled away, he looked at me and said " No, you're not done, come here. "

He cupped my face with his hands, leaned in, and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, we both pulled away from the kiss, and I said  " Come on, let's go. We need to put the decorations up. "

" Okay. "

We got out of the bed, fixed it, walked to our closets, I looked through my clothes, and picked out a dress.

Walked to the bathroom with Grayson behind me, he locked the door and we do our routine. We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this: 

I put on my jewelry, sprayed my perfume, Grayson and I grabbed our phones, walked to the kitchen, and Grayson re-filled the puppies food, I grabbed the ingredients to make our breakfast

**

We are done eating our breakfast, I washed the dishes, dried my hands with the dish towel, and set the towel on the counter.

The doorbell rang, the puppies barked and ran to the front door, Grayson shouted " I got it! "

He walked over to the front door, I heard him opened the door and said " Hey guys. "

" Hey. " I heard Ethan, Lola, Brandon, and Briana said.

" Come in. "

" Thank you. "

I walked over to the front door, I heard Grayson locked the door and Briana said " Where's Jas? "

" Right here, hey guys. " I greeted them.

" Hey. " Everyone said.

I gave everyone a hug and said " Thank you guys for coming to help. "

" You're welcome. "

" What can we do? " Brandon said.

Grayson and I told everyone what they can do and they get right to it. I heard the doorbell rang, I opened it, and saw Brian and George with their puppies.