[40]▫️BRAVE IDIOT▫️thomas

Imagine...

Thomas running after you when you are injured and the doors are closing...

"Thomas, no!" The Gladers yell.

Newt reaches out in an attempt to pull Thomas back. He misses as the newbie slips through the gap. Thomas runs as fast as his feet will carry him. The doors of the Maze close quickly. He barely makes it out before they connect, causing an extremely loud bang. Thomas jumps, glancing up at the wall. He gulps air, relieved that he wasn't crushed by the gigantic stone.

Then, he turns around and sees you. A long gash stretches the entirety of your left leg. Thomas scans your body, checking to see if you have been stung. Thankfully, there is no sign of such a fate. He only has a moment to wonder how you managed to escape the Grievers attacks before you gasp. Your eyes pop open suddenly, and you try to sit up. Thomas stops you, resting his hands on your shoulders and pushing you back down. "Don't move! Your leg."

"M-my leg?"

Thomas nods. "It's... bad. Okay, but we're going to make it out."

A tear slips down your face. "W- why are- you here!?"

"I came after you."

"You idiot! You're going to get yourself k-killed."

Thomas shakes his head, standing up. He leans down to lift you into his arms, bridal style. "I couldn't leave you behind. I couldn't. We'll make it."

-

Final edit: 3.11.20