[11]▫️REUNION▫️thomas

Imagine...

Reuniting with Thomas at the safe haven after being separated...

Your giggling is brought to a halt when Aris pats your shoulder

Your giggling is brought to a halt when Aris pats your shoulder. You turn around to him. "Hm?"

He doesn't say anything, just extends his arm and points. You follow the direction. Your eyes go wide when you see him. You immediately stand, the others following behind.

Thomas slowly approaches, as he looks around, taking everything in. You wait for him to notice you. When he does, he's shocked. His eyes turn soft quickly, however.

His lips quiver, and that's it. You run forward, throwing your arms around his neck. He lets out a breath, then hugs back, his arms tightening around your waist. You let out a chuckle when he lifts your feet off of the ground. You smile against his shoulder, burying your face there.

-

When you pull away, you are the first to speak. "You're awake! How are you feeling? Everyone pitched in on telling me what happened."

Thomas smiles. "I'm fine. But you-you're.. you're here. How? I thought we lost you back at Marcus's."

"I'll explain later. But first, I gotta do something.. something I wish I had done back in the Maze."

"What?"

I reach for the back of Thomas' neck and pull him down. "This," I mutter before pushing up on my toes and kissing him.

-

Final edit: 28.10.20