[10]▫️RUNNER▫️thomas

Imagine...

You are a Runner. You go into the Maze with Thomas and Minho...

 You go into the Maze with Thomas and Minho

You all pause briefly. A large piece of stone blocks your path. You glance around, seeing no other way out.

Thomas yells. "Just climb over it, come on!"

Yourself, Minho, and Thomas all move to do just that. Before you can start climbing over, a loud bang stops you. You all look up to find that an equally sized stone is coming down.

You jump into action, moving behind Minho and shoving him forward. "Go! Go! Before it traps us!"

Minho clambers on to the stone and then crawls under the top piece. You do the same to Thomas, pushing him forward. "Move! Go!"

Thomas quickly crawls through as well. He has to duck down more than Minho did. The top piece of stone is coming down fast. That's when you see, there is no more time for you to squeeze through. If you go now, you'll be crushed to death.

You watch as Thomas makes it through just in time. The last thing in your view is his boots, slipping through the small gap.

You cover your ears as the two pieces of stone collide.

"Goodbye." You whisper, more to yourself than your friends.

The large pieces of stone collide with a deafly sound. You lean against it, sliding down and sitting with your legs crossed.

At least Thomas is safe.

-

Thomas falls right onto his back. The loud thud of stone against stone makes him wince. Quickly, he realises that Y/N hadn't come through after them.

"Minho!"

Minho sits up, shaking his head and sighing. "Man... I'm sorry."

"What do you mean, 'sorry'? We have to go get Y/N."

Minho stands up and offers a hand to Thomas. "We can't.. the Maze has already changed, and it's getting late." He pauses, before adding, in a whisper, "she saved us. She let us go first on purpose."

"Then we have to get her. There's gotta be.. something we can do. Some way around?"

Minho stares at Thomas. "I'm sorry.." he repeats.

Thomas walks over and slaps his hands hard against the stone. "No! No, no, no! Dammit!"

"Thomas.. we'll run tomorrow... maybe she'll make it through the night. She's tough. I know it, and you do too."

-

Final edit: 28.10.20