[35]▫️PROTECTIVE PUNCH ▫️aris

¤ trigger warnings; minor bad language and violence ¤

-

Imagine...

Aris' reaction when you protect him...

As the group all run ahead, you notice that someone is missing

As the group all run ahead, you notice that someone is missing. With wide eyes and a panicked voice, you shout for your best friend. "Aris!? Aris!?"

"Y/N!" When you hear his reply, you whip around. A guard has him pinned to the wall, a gun to the back of Aris' head. Anger bubbles up inside of you. Without thinking, you run at the guard. Just as you reach him, you ball your hand into a fist and punch him in the arm.

"Hey!" The guard turns around, letting Aris go. "What are you doing, little girl/boy!?"

"Don't call me that!" You throw another punch, surprising Aris and yourself. This one hits him in the throat. The guard starts coughing and then stumbles back. "Asshole!" You kick him in the stomach next, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Woah." When you hear Aris' voice, you snap out of your rage. You look over at your friend. He is standing against the wall, pure shock on his face. It quickly turns into a smile. "That was amazing."

"Well... I-" You jump when you hear rushed footsteps and yelling. "Crap! More guards. Let's go!"

You grab Aris's hand and run through the halls in search of the rest of your group.

-

Final edit: 2.11.20