[33]▫️SHARING▫️thomas

Imagine...

Wearing Thomas' clothes...

The second you hear the jeep pull up, you jump up out of your bed

The second you hear the jeep pull up, you jump up out of your bed. You walk outside, pulling the zipper of the grey hoodie up as you go. You spot Thomas on the steps at the side of the building. "Thomas!"

You run over to him as he turns around and smiles. He wraps you up in his arms and plants a kiss on top of your head. "Hey, Y/N."

You pull away slightly to look up at his face. "I missed you."

He plants another kiss on your hairline. "You too."

You play with the buttons on his shirt. "You were gone longer than you said.."

Thomas scratches his eyebrow. "Yeah... um. We ran into some Cranks out there, but we're okay, y'know."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Let me see you." You find yourself looking over his body for injuries, and your hands find their way to his jaw. You move his face around, checking for any blood or scratches. Months ago, he would complain whenever you did this, but he has since come to love this protective side of you. He chuckles as your fingers brush against and down his neck like a whisper, tickling him a little. When your exploration is complete, your eyes look back up to his, and you smile at him. "Okay. What about the others who went with you?"

"We're all good." Thomas' hand tucks a stray piece of hair behind your ear. Then he runs it over your shoulder and down your back. He frowns after a few seconds. "Is this... are you wearing my jacket?"

You glance down at yourself, cheeks flushing. You nod. "Sorry. I was worried about your trip.. and it smells like you. I like it." You shrug.

Thomas smiles, lifting your chin and kissing your rosy cheek. "You're sweet."

"Yeah?" You reach up and give him a sweet, quick kiss on his soft lips. "You want it back?"

Thomas rests his forehead against yours. "Uh-uh. Keep it. It looks good on you anyway."

-

Final edit: 2.11.20