[34]▫️VLOGGER▫️minho▫️*au*

Y/F/C; Your Favourite Colour

-

Imagine...

Being a vlogger. You and Minho decide to film the 'girlfriend tag'...

 You and Minho decide to film the 'girlfriend tag'

"Okay. You're in focus now. You ready?" You walk around the camera, which is perfectly balanced on top of a stack of books. You plop down on the sofa next to Minho.

"What are we doing again?" Minho looks at your notepad, where you've written ideas for today's video.

"The girlfriend tag."

Minho frowns. "What do I have to do?"

You shift, watching yourself in the viewfinder. Once you're comfy and in the frame, you explain. "It's simple. I'm going to ask you questions about myself. Then you have to answer them to test how well you know me."

"Right.. okay."

You sigh, smiling.

"You want an example?" Minho nods. "Okay. What is my favourite colour?"

Minho answer quickly, grinning. "Y/F/C."

"Right. So that would be a point."

"Yes!"

"Okay! So are you ready now?"

Minho nods enthusiastically. "Sure. Let's do this."

You smile then face the camera. You pause for a moment, then wave and start your intro. "Hi, guys, Y/N here. Today I am joined by a special guest-"

Suddenly, Minho bursts into laughter.

"What?"

"I.. don't know."

You shake your head. "Why are you laughing?"

"I dunno. This just feels weird."

"Well, stop. I'm trying to do the intro."

"I can't." Minho continues to laugh, doubling over and covering his face. "Sorry."

You try to suppress your laughter while watching him. "Minho!"

He leans back on the sofa and doesn't stop. You huff, but then a giggle escapes. "Damnit!"

-

Later on, you are editing the video when Minho comes to join you in your room. "How'd it turn out?"

You turn your laptop so that he can see. "There's about 20 minutes worth of bloopers in here."

Minho snorts. "Oops."

-

Final edit: 2.11.20