[13]▫️WOODEN STAR▫️thomas

Imagine...

Thomas making and giving you a gift...

"Hey." You look up as Thomas sits beside you on the tree stump. "You okay there?"

"Fine. Just thinking.." You sigh.

Thomas squints at you. "Wanna be left alone?"

"Not really."

"Good." Thomas smiles, reaching into his pocket. He pulls out a piece of cloth wrapped around something. "Because I got you- well, made you something."

You lean back, smiling. "What? Like it's my birthday or something?"

Thomas chuckles. "Maybe it is."

"Yeah, but we wouldn't even remember if it was, right?"

Thomas takes your hand and places the gift into your palm. "Here."

You open it slowly. Inside is a small star carved from wood. It has a hole in the top point, where it hangs from a piece of string. "You made this?" You look up at Thomas, a small smile on your lips.

 "You made this?" You look up at Thomas, a small smile on your lips

"Got the idea from Chuck.. but yeah. You like it?"

Thomas freezes when you throw your arms around his neck. You turn your head into his neck and whisper. "I love it. Thank you." He hugs back then.

When you pull apart, you turn so that your back is to him. You lift up your hair and hand him the necklace. "Put it on for me?"

"Yeah.." Thomas' fingers brush lightly against your neck. He ties the string into a knot, and you shiver as his fingers smooth over your skin. "There you go."

"Thanks." You hold the star in your hand and turn around. You come face to face with Thomas. You can feel his breath against your mouth. Looking between his eyes and his lips, you notice that he's doing the same.

You lean forward so that your lips meet. Your eyes flutter closed, and you feel tingles run down your back.

-

Final edit: 28.10.20