[37]▫️BROTHER▫️minho

Requested; Creative_Writer_1998

-

Imagine...

Amber arriving in the Maze, and finding her brother...

Alby continues to show you are the Glade. He introduces you to some of the boys as you walk. A Thomas, Newt, Chuck, Frypan- "Minho!?"

Alby jumps at your outburst. "What?"

You are frozen when you see him. "Minho!?"

The boy turns around slowly. When his eyes clock onto you, his face lights up. "Amber.. h- what!?"

You both run towards each other with wide-open arms. You hold on tightly for a couple of minutes before you pull away and scan his face. "You're here."

Minho echoes your words. "You're here."

Alby has finally caught up to you both. He frowns. "You.. know each other?"

Yourself and Minho answer simultaneously.

"He's my brother."

"She's my sister."

Alby shakes his head. "That's impossible. How could you remember each other?"

You shrug. "Does it matter? My brother is here!" You glance back up at Minho, then stand on your toes and crush him into another embrace.

-

A few nights later...

Minho looks down at you. "So, little sister, are you ready for your first run?"

"Born ready." You adjust your harness, smirking. "And you know I'm faster than you."

"Ha! Wanna bet?"

You grin. "Bring it, bro."

Minho thinks for a few seconds, looking around the Glade. Then he seems to pause for a moment before facing you again. "I got it. Whoever gets back to the doors first on the way back gets to eat all of the loser's fruit later."

"Oh, it's on."

Minho smiles, patting you on the head as if you were a small animal. "Good."

"Good."

-

Final edit: 2.11.20