Chapter 24- I'll talk to him..

Start from the beginning

Mostly I never in my life did I think that my wish would be granted, meaning that I would get married to Yusuf bhai's friend, who is a hafiz.

"Your husband" He added after few minutes to silence.

Yes, my husband but now it's all over according to him.
And with my parents and Bhai trying to separate us, I don't think it's right to call him my husband anymore.

"Nuska, do you love him?" He asked but I think I have given up on Zaid so the answer would be a No.

But is it true?
Does my heart agree to this?
Does my brain agree to this?
No, they don't.
Then how can I say I don't love him anymore.

Why can't I forget him?
Why do I even love him even after he rejected me?
Why do I miss him?
Why?

It hurts...

"Nuska" he spoke bringing me back from my thoughts.

I sighed and replied, "No"

I know I am lying but I can't tell the truth to anyone.

"I don't think so" he replied.

I looked at him sadly, maybe I should tell him.

"Yusuf Bhai, I love him. I love him deeply but he doesn't " I said.

"It's okay. I will talk to him"

"No don't"

"Why not?"

"He told me he doesn't love me and he doesn't want to accept me as his wife. We are only friends"

"Maybe he is in love with you now. His feelings might have changed"

"I don't think so"

"No matter what you say I am going to talk to him about this. Remember you are my sister and I want you to have a happy life with the one who you love"

"My parents and Bhai will not agree to this no matter what happens. Bhai hates Zaid"

"It's okay. I will talk to them but first let me talk to Zaid and I Promise I will help you in this" Yusuf Bhai assured to which I was thankful to.

"Guys, what are you both talking? Mind sharing it with me" Sadiya spoke while coming into the living room again.

"Sadiya, we were wondering where Ayaan will take you for your honeymoon. I was saying that he will take you to Switzerland while Yusuf Bhai kept arguing that he would take you to Paris. Now tell me where do you think he will take you to?" I teased her and mostly to lighten up my mood.

"It's Paris, I am telling you" Yusuf Said.

"No, Switzerland" I said.

"Shut up, both of you" Sadiya Scolded and sat on the sofa opposite to where Yusuf and I was sitting on.

"Nuska, tell me what do you think of Zaid Bhai" Sadiya questioned.

Why does everyone ask about Zaid?

I looked at Yusuf indicating him to help me because I really wasn't in the mood of talking about Zaid now.

"Why do you want to know about Zaid? Shall I tell Ayaan that you are having a secret crush on Zaid" Yusuf Bhai joked.

"No don't. By the way Ayaan is very sweet unlike you, he will not believe your stupid lie" she uttered annoyed.

"Oh, really. Actually I was the one who gave all my sweetness to him thats the reason he is very sweet"

"Haha.. that was a lame joke" Sadiya said.

"Assalamu alaikum, Yusuf" Mom spoke as she entered the living room.

"Walaikum salam, aunty"

"How are you Yusuf?"

"I am good but I think I have put on weight, that's what I am worried about" he said to which the three of us started laughing.

"Bro, you are anyways fat so we can't see a much difference on you." Sadiya joked.

"Ma'am look at your self, you are fatter than me. I wonder how will Ayaan carry you but thankfully Raiha will be there so she can help him" Yusuf teased.

"No, I am not fat. Bhai, I think you should wear glasses." Sadiya argued.

"Yusuf and Sadiya, no fighting" Mom warned.

"Now that's enough of talking, come let's have lunch. Abdullah and Nisthar will get late to come because their meeting is still not over" Mom added and left while we followed her to have an amazing and delicious lunch.

*********************
"Gulab Jamun, my love, I am going to eat you" I said and put a Gulab Jamun inside my mouth.

Omg! It tastes so good..
I love you, Gulab Jamun..

"Thank you so much for this aunty. I will always love you" I thanked Sadiya's mom, my aunt.

Sadiya's parents came home in the evening to see me and Saudha aunt, Sadiya's mom, being the sweetest did not forget to bring me my favourite Gulab Jamun.

If someone gives me Gulab Jamun, I will love them forever. *LOL*

"No problem, dear. Eat well, Nuska, you have lost a lot of weight." Saudha aunt said.

"Yeah sure"

"Mom, can we leave, I have got to do some important work once I go home" Yusuf said entering the kitchen where all ladies were gathered.

"Okay, dear. Sadiya can we leave?" Saudha aunt asked to which she replied with an 'okay'.

"Sadiya, you are not going home, you have to stay here today" I pleaded.

"No, Nus, I'll come tomorrow because I have got to go to the tailor in the morning"

"Hmm... Okay but you are coming tomorrow"

"Okay, Insha Allah" She said and with that they bid goodbye and left the house.

Today was enjoyable but Zaid never left my mind.

And that was hurting.

I hope Yusuf Bhai will give me good news after talking to Zaid.

I can only hope but let's see what happens...

With the thoughts of Zaid I went to my room to end the day with sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Precap:
No please, I don't love her, I begged to myself but I know it's too late.

I have fallen in love with her..
Yes, fallen in love with my wife, My devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu alaikum,

Phew, This is the longest chapter I have written so far..

So what do you think of this Chapter?

What do you think of the precap?
Excited for the next chapter?

Leave your comments..

🍁vote
🍁Comment
🍁Share.

Next update will be very soon,
Till then,
Byee
- Nuska Nisthar☺