smut.

The book is over, but I sort of wanted to write at least one smut chapter.

It's not all smut; there's some at the end that's sort of just the aftermath.

I lifted myself up and hovered over Kaoru. His ginger hair stuck out in odd places, and his face was slightly flushed. My brown eyes met his. I could feel myself lowering my head and roughly kissing his lips. I squeezed my eyes shut and moved my lips against his. When Kaoru wrapped his legs around my waist and ran his fingers through my hair, I could feel myself begin to harden slightly. "Fuck, sorry," I whispered and glanced downwards for a second.

"Kem," Kaoru said. He stopped me from pulling away by tightening his grip. "It's okay," he whispered. He pulled me back into a kiss and began pushing his hips against mine. After a second or two, I pulled away again and gave him a worried look.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Kaoru rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Yes, 100 percent," he muttered before turning us over. Kaoru began trailing kisses down my jawline and neck. I let out a shaky breath and slipped my hands underneath his shirt. "Are you okay with doing this?" Kaoru muttered against my skin.

"Of-Of course," I stuttered out. I felt him smile against the flesh of my neck. He began to grind on top of me, so I could feel his hard-on against mine. I gently pushed him away from me and pulled his shirt off over his head. After throwing the cloth across the room, I flipped us over, so I was on top again.

"K-Kem, Baby," Kaoru muttered and tugged at the hem of my shirt. I nodded then did the same thing I did to him on me. I pushed my already swollen lips back on his and began playing with the hem of his sweats.

Throughout our little makeout session, we both ended up in nothing but our boxers. I softly palmed Kaoru through the thin cloth. "If you want me to stop at any time, promise me you'll tell me?" I whispered. The ginger nodded in response and let out a breathy moan. I sat up then back away a bit. Teasingly, I slowly began to pull Kaoru's boxers down.

"Hurry up," Kaoru whined, so I chuckled softly. My fingers wrapped around his member firmly. I subconsciously bit my lip as I watched Kaoru grip the sheets below him. He looked so hot fully exposed and begging me to touch him more. I shifted my position, so I was laying on my stomach with his member right in front of me. To tease him some more, I softly kissed his head while continuing to move my hand up and down. "K-Ke-Kemuri," Kaoru moaned. His half-lidded eyes watched me with a look of lust and love.

I smirked before opening my mouth and wrapping my lips around him. My head bobbed up and down, one of my hands stroked what I couldn't fit in my mouth, and my other hand gripped onto his thigh. Kaoru's hands gripped my hair tightly and moved my head back and forth. I decided to not fight him and go with it. With a final thrust of his hips, he released deep into my mouth. His tight grip loosened, and he became limp for a second. I pulled away and chuckled softly. "S-Sorry," he apologized.

"It's perfectly okay, Babe," I smirked down at him. I sat up again and reached over to the nightstand I grabbed a small bottle hidden beneath all the junk in there. After pulling off my underwear, I squeezed some of the lube into my hand and rub it all over my member. I glanced at Kaoru and saw that he was watching me with a focused look on his face. "Are you okay?" I asked and reached forward. Kaoru nodded, so I slowly stuck a finger into his hole. I hovered over him again as I began to move my finger in and out of him.

"Faster," Kaoru ordered. His hand wrapped itself around me and began to pump up and down. I gently kissed his cheek and stuck another finger into him. He moaned softly as his grip on me tightened. After a few more moments, I lifted myself up again and lined myself up with his entrance.