029: Aeipathy

Aiepathy:

Noun.
An enduring and consuming passion.

MAX - "Lights Down Low" (Stripped)

☁☂☁

It was already Friday, the last day of school before Spring break. Yeah, I am extremely nervous about being in front of hundreds and having to sing. At least knowing that Sozen, Reizo, Haru, and all the guys would be there to support me.

Yesterday with Kaoru was amazing. We spent most of the night talking, laughing, and doing something that resembled flirting. I knew as soon as we got to the club room, the others would begin asking questions non-stop. Tamaki had already asked a few, and I answered the vaguest I could.

We stepped into the club room, and I walked towards the two brothers. "Hey, Kem," Kaoru greeted with a smile. He stepped closer, so he stood in front of me. Hikaru waved slightly in response but stayed mostly indifferent.

"Hey, Kaoru," I answered and grinned at him. His hands found their way into mine. "How are you doing?"

"Great," he answered. "I had fun last night... Thanks." I grinned and squeezed his hands slightly.

"Good, I'm glad. Me too," I answered. We stood there in silence for a minute and just stared at each other. The look he had in his eyes made him look truly happy.

"You guys are weird. Why are you just staring at each other?" Hikaru interrupted. I turned towards him and opened my mouth to say something. I decided against it and instead, shook my head and pulled Kaoru away.

"I need to talk to you. Only for a moment," I told the younger brother. He nodded and allowed me to lead him away from Hikaru right as Haruhi approached him.

"What did you want to say?" Kaoru asked. I still held one of his hands in mine. I turned towards him and stepped closer to him.

"I've been thinking about this since a little after I told you who I am. Do you want to tell Hikaru? I mean, I do need to tell all the others, but we could tell Hikaru first," I explained. Kaoru's eyes widened and he hesitantly nodded.

"Yes, please, Kem," Kaoru mumbled softly.

"Why don't you two come over after club hours? I can ask Haruhi to hang out with us. That way we can tell Hikaru, and he won't have to..." I trailed off as I began to chuckle.

"So he won't have to third wheel?" Kaoru asked and laughed softly. I nodded briefly. "Yeah, that sounds great, Kem."

"Great, let's go ask them," I suggested and motioned to Hikaru and Haruhi who stood by each other and talked. Kaoru began talking to Hikaru, so I talked to Haruhi.

"We're telling Hikaru tonight. Can you hang out with us? Just so Hikaru doesn't have to third wheel alone?" I asked.

"Cool. Hikaru and I can third wheel together," Haruhi agreed and giggled softly. I rolled my eyes and turned to the Hitachiins. Kaoru held up a thumbs up, and I returned the action. Before anything else could be said, Tamaki got everyone's attention.

"Did anyone get tickets to Kuma's concert?" Tamaki asked the hosts. My eyes scanned the hosts. Everyone shook their heads.