007: Deceit

Deciet:

Noun.
The action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.

☁☂☁ 

I shoved my hands into my pockets. Tamaki walked beside me, and behind us was Kyoya Ootori. He hadn't really spoken to me at all. "Have you told Haruhi that you were coming today?" Tamaki asked. He had his normal happy expression on his face. 

"Yeah, I did during lunch," I explained. "She didn't really understand why or what the point was, but she was fine with it. Haru's always been independent like that." Tamaki hummed back. 

"Are you two close?" The blonde asked. I nodded back without giving it much thought. 

"She is the reason why I enrolled here after all," I responded. 

"Right, you're here on a scholarship too! I guess that means your super smart, huh? I heard the entrance exams were really tough," Tamaki spoke excitedly. 

"Yeah, I heard that too," I answered with a chuckle. Obviously, if he knew I didn't take the exams, he'd get suspicious. "But, yeah, I love reading, writing, and math." 

"What school did you go to before Ouran, again?" Tamaki asked with a curious look. I stared at him for a second before answering. 

"Just some public school. It doesn't really matter," I answered and waved him off. After many flights of stairs, we were standing in front of the third music room. Tamaki had opened the door and motioned for me to go inside. The room was neat and clean. There were tables, chairs, and sofas in the room in different areas. There were vases of different colored roses. "Cool," I muttered. 

"Kemuri, the others should get here soon," Tamaki said. I could feel him watching me as I looked around. Not even a minute later, the door opened again. I turned towards the door to see who was there. It was a short, blonde boy and a tall guy with black hair. 

"Hello, Tama-chan. Hello, Kyo-chan," the shorter greeted. "Oh, who are you?" The older but shorter male asked. He stared up at me with a curious look on his face. 

"I'm Kemuri Fujioka," I answered. "I'm Haruhi's brother. What's your name?" 

"I'm Mitskuni Haninozuka, but everyone calls me Honey-senpai! I'm a third-year!" The shorter blonde spoke enthusiastically. I nodded to show that I understand. "So, you're really Haru-chan's older brother?" 

"Yep, I am," I confirmed. "Has she not told you about me?" 

"Haru-chan doesn't really talk about her family a lot," the male lolita explained. "Do you like eating sweets, Kem-chan?" 

"Oh, uh, well, I try not to eat too many sweets," I answered and shrugged. I turned towards the taller guy standing beside him. "Hi, Mori-senpai, I'm Kemuri," I greeted. I waved slightly, and he nodded back. 

The door opened again. Haruhi and those two twins stood entered the room. "Oh, you're already here, Kem," Haruhi muttered to herself. She stood in front of me with an indifferent look on her face. 

"Yup, I am!" I smirked and ruffled her short brown hair. "You know I was coming, Haruhi," I shrugged. I shoved my hands back into the pockets of my hoodie. Haruhi let out a small sigh. She rolled her eyes, but I could tell she was fighting the smile that spread across her face. 

"Kem..." Haruhi trailed off. Instead of saying anything, she just shook her head and turned away from me. 

"Hey, Kemuri," Hikaru and Kaoru spoke in unison. They were really similar. The brothers even moved around in unison.