014: Acquit 1/4

The Sun the Sea and the Host Club! Part 1/4

~~~

Acquit:

Verb.
Conduct oneself or perform in a specified way. 

☁☂☁

☁☂☁

"Do you have any plans tonight, Kemuri?" Tamaki asked. The three second-year hosts were making their way towards the host club. Kemuri only shrugged and shook his head. "Good," Tamaki mumbled, but Kem didn't hear him. The three of them arrived at the club room quickly, and soon all of the hosts were there. 

"So," Kem started. He sat down on one end of a sofa, and Haruhi sat down on the other end. "What do we have planned for today? The usual hosting?" Kem asked with a bored tone. 

"Nope!" Hikaru and Kaoru answered in unison. "We're going to the beach!" Hikaru and Kaoru stood in front of where the two Fujioka siblings sat. 

"The beach?" Haruhi repeated and looked at the twins with a curious and confused expression. 

"Why?" Kemuri groaned and rolled his head back. "I hate the sun," he muttered the explanation for his detestation. 

"Yes, the beach!" Hikaru responded. He set both of his hands on his hips. Kem propped his arm up on the armrest and rested his head in his palm. 

"You wouldn't mind going to a real beach. You said so before, didn't you?" Kaoru added. He mimicked his brother's actions. Kem watched as the Hitachiin twins spoke to his sister. 

"Did you say that?" Kem cut in and raised his eyebrows at Haruhi. The younger sibling shrugged, and the twins sighed.

"Yes, you did," the brothers deadpanned. "So... we've prepared some swimsuits for you. Aren't these cute?" They spoke in unison. Kem sighed, uninterested in the topic of conversation. 

He didn't want to go to the beach. What he hated about the beach was being outside for a long period of time, sunburns, and sand getting everywhere. If it wasn't for those three things, he would've been excited to visit the beach. 

"...She's as flat as a cutting board. A one-piece type suit like that would only invite tears, by making it obvious how utterly poor her figure is-" the twins ranted. Kem's older brother instincts kicked in, and he quickly cut them off. 

"Hey, shut it," Kem growled and glared at the twins. "Don't talk about my little sister's body like that! Don't talk about her body at all!" He sat up straight in his seat. 

"How dare you guys heap sexual harassment on my little girl!" Tamaki gasped. 

"Tamaki..." Kem hissed. "Don't you dare." Haruhi rolled her eyes, and her eyebrow began to twitch.