010: Camaraderie 1/3

The Twins Fight! Part 1/3

~~~

Camaraderie:

Noun.
  Mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together.  

☁☂☁

☁☂☁

I tugged at the sleeves that fell halfway down my palms. "Kemuri?" Tamaki called hesitantly. I turned towards my right, where he was standing, and hummed in response. "What kind of music do you like?" 

"Uh, a lot of kinds. Alternative, rock, Indie, pop," I listed and shrugged. I realized why he asked and rolled my eyes. "Ugh, you're thinking about Kuma again, aren't you?" I scoffed slightly. "I don't understand why you're so obsessed with him. He's just another teenager like us... how old is he?" I pretended to look clueless. 

"Uh, somewhere between 15 and 18," Tamaki answered unsurely. I shrugged then shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans. 

"Yeah, he's just another normal teenager. You read the caption on the picture he posted, right? It was something about everyone being the same," I responded. 

"I know he is, but he's so cool!" Tamaki groaned out. "Kuma is really smart and talented! I heard he's super nice, too. Wouldn't it be nice to meet him?" 

"Eh," I muttered softly. "He's just another famous artist to me, Tamaki." I felt a pair of eyes burning holes into the back of my head. I glanced behind me and held eye contact with Kyoya for a second. Without saying a word, I turned back around and shrugged the thoughts away. He can stare all he wants. All I have to do is act normal and calm, so he'll be less suspicious. 

☁ 

"Kemie-Chan?" Honey tugged on my sleeve. "Are you sure you can't eat cake with me?" I turned towards him but before I could deny, Honey began giving me one of those puppy-dog faces. 

"Yeah, fine," I sighed out. His face instantly lit up, and he began leading me towards the area he hosted in. He sat down next to Mori on the sofa thing, and I sat in a chair across them. Mori handed Honey a plate with a slice of cake on it, so Honey handed it to me. 

"Do you like strawberries, Kemie-chan?" the child-like third year asked. I took the plate from his hands and held it in front of me. 

"Oh, yeah, I guess," I shrugged. "They're alright." Honey began happily eating a slice of cake that was about twice the size of mine. I glanced towards the door as it opened again. The twins and my sister had just gotten here. 

"What's your favorite animal? What about your favorite color, and food, and music type? Oh! What's your favorite season?" Honey asked excitedly. Haruhi came over and stood beside my chair, but I didn't acknowledge her.