021: Cozen 3/4

A Day in the life of the Fujioka Family! Part 3/4

~~~

Cozen:

Verb.
Trick or deceive. 

☁☂☁

☁☂

We all sat in the living room and talked for a while. "Why don't you like Kuma?" Tamaki asked me out of nowhere. 

"I don't hate him," I answered. "I just don't think he or any other celebrity is a big deal. Like us, they're just regular humans. Really, I don't mind him. Haruhi's a fan," I added and smirked. Haruhi furrowed her eyebrows for a second and began to glare at me. 

"You are, Haruhi!?" Tamaki gasped and stared at her with a surprised facial expression. She nodded slowly and hesitantly. 

"Yeah, she is. She's always telling me about how she thinks how great his singing voice is," I answered with a soft sigh. I rolled my eyes and looked at her with a smile. 

"Why didn't you ever mention that you were a fan, Haruhi?" Tamaki complained. Haruhi glared at me for a few more seconds. She turned to look at Tamaki and answered calmly. 

"I just didn't want you to keep talking to me about him. I like Kuma's singing and work, but I wouldn't say I'm a die-hard fan like you and the twins," she answered. "I don't really talk about being a fan at all." 

"How do we know you're not just saying that?" Hikaru and Kaoru answered and narrowed her eyes at her. 

"Why would she lie about something like that?" I scoffed and lifted my head to look at the brothers. Neither of them looked at me, and they both continued staring at Haruhi like they were analyzing her or something. I kept my head tilted back and stared at their faces. They're cute. 

"Um, I have a few of Kuma's sweaters," Haruhi answered and shrugged. "Wait, why would I lie about liking Kuma?" Haruhi questioned. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head slightly. 

"I don't know," Kaoru answered. "Maybe you were just pretending-," Kaoru stopped mid-sentence. 

"-to like him because all of your friends like him," Hikaru continued. I rolled my eyes and scoffed quietly. 

"You guys really think Haruhi's the kind of person to just pretend to like things because it's popular?" I laughed slightly. "If you guys really think that, you must not know her at all." I stood up and stretched my arms over my head. "I'm getting sort of hungry. What time is it?" 

"I guess it's about lunchtime now," Haru responded. "Are you guys staying for lunch?" She asked and turned towards the hosts. They all quickly agreed. I turned around and began walking towards my room. Thankfully, I walked away without any of them stopping me. I changed out of my sweats and changed into a pair of navy jeans.