012: Stratagem 3/3

The Twins Fight! Part 3/3

~~~

Stratagem:

Noun.
A plan or scheme, especially one used to outwit an opponent or achieve an end.

☁☂☁

All of the hosts stood in the club room. The two twins were busy throwing things at each other. It was amusing at first, but now it's getting out of hand. "This is their first fight, right? Are they aware they're taking it too far?" I thought out loud. "They probably don't know how to make up with each other if they've never been in this situation before."

"You're so smart, Kemie-chan," Honey mumbled softly and looked at me with a look of admiration. I sent a smile towards him, but I didn't answer. 

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Haru agreed. She looked at the floor with an expression that told me she was in deep thought. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Can't you do something, Kem? You've always had a way with words," she spoke only loud enough for me to hear. 

"If I knew what to say, I would've of said it already, Haru," I responded. I turned towards Tamaki as he put his head on his forehead with a frustrated expression. 

"After going this long, haven't you gotten over it yet? You guys are tiring us out," the blonde spoke in a harsh tone. I pressed my eyebrows together and looked at the twins for their response. 

"We're tiring you out?! We're tiring you out, you say?! You've got to be kidding! I'm the one who's tired! I'm the one who's got the same face as Kaoru," Hikaru shouted. 

"I'm sick and tired of being mistaken for you! The truth is, I hate your guts!"

"You took the words right out of my mouth," his brother responded. Something was wrong about this situation. All of this seems a little surreal when I think about it. 

"From here on, you're going to meet with lots of misfortune and sorrow!" Kaoru shouted and held up the wooden cat figure. 

"Enough already! You don't go bringing something like this into a simple quarrel!" Haruhi exploded. She hit both of the twins' heads. "You both are to blame for this fight, but you're even more to blame for bothering everyone around you with it! Now, say you're sorry! If you don't apologize right now, then I'll never let you come over, as long as I live!" 

Everyone was silent for a moment. I shoved my hands into my pockets and furrowed my eyebrows. The twins had identical smirks on their faces now. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. This was all so stupid. 

"Then, if we do forgive each other, Haruhi, we can come over to your house, right?" The twins spoke in unison. Haruhi turned the doll over and read what was written. The twins began profusely apologizing to each other.