033: Lovesick

Lovesick:

Verb.
In love or missing the person one loves so much that they are unable to act normally.

☁☂☁

Kem sat on the couch with his phone in front of him. He hadn't seen Kaoru in a few days, and he was currently debating whether or not he should ask him out. Haruhi sat down beside him and watched the TV that played some random show. "Are you alright, Nii-san?" Haruhi asked and glanced at him.

"Do you think I should ask Kaoru if I can see him today? Or do you think I should leave him a lot for a bit? What if I start to annoy him too much? Oh! What if I ignore him too much and he thinks I don't like him anymore?" Kem ranted. Haruhi softly giggled and shook her head.

"You're worrying too much, Kem. If you want to see him, you should ask him. Plus, I bet you won't have a lot of time to see him this weekend," she answered. Kem nodded softly and began typing a message into his phone.

Kaoru sighed sadly and stared at his phone. Hikaru gave him a worried look for a second. He rolled his eyes and said, "If you miss him that much, you should call him."

"Hikaru, it's not that simple," Kaoru muttered. The older twin rolled his eyes for a second time. "You don't get it."

"I think I do. It's pretty simple, really. He likes you, and you like him. You miss him and maybe, he misses you too," Hikaru answered. "He's your boyfriend. What's the worse that could happen if you ask to see him or something?"

"I don't want to be too clingy. I mean, he is Kuma after all. What if he's busy, and I annoy him?" Kaoru argued. "He has his first concert on Friday. That's three days away!" Kaoru dropped his phone onto the table and stood up. "Yeah, he might be busy. I should just leave him alone." When he turned around, he saw Hikaru holding his phone and typing. "What are you doing?"

"Muri-kun texted you. He'll be here in about twenty minutes," Hikaru answered and handed him his phone back. Kaoru stood there silent and read the texts that Hikaru sent over and over again.

Muri-kun💖:
Hey, Babe

Are you busy? I wanna see you before this weekend comes any closer

Kao-chan🍊:
I'm not busy. Why don't you come over? I miss you

Muri-kun💖:
Aww, I miss you too💕

What about Hikaru? I don't want him to feel like a third wheel.