040: Cessation

Cessation:

Noun.
The process of ending or being brought to an end.

☁☂☁

"I don't want to keep this a secret anymore," Kaoru said. I instantly began to smile wider. I dropped the chopsticks into the lunchbox and grabbed onto his hand. 

"Great," I mumbled and stared at him lovingly. Kaoru smiled back and squeezed my hand once. I tried my best to ignore Tamaki's fangirling. 

After we finished eating, we decided to start walking back to our classroom. We only had a few minutes left anyway. Since the first year's classroom and mine were in the same direction, we got to walk together for a bit. "Hey, can you hold something for me?" I asked Kaoru as we began walking out of the cafeteria. 

"Sure. What is it?" Kaoru held his hand out, so I slipped my hand into his. The ginger laughed and rolled his eyes. "Oh, my gosh, Kem. That was so cheesy!" 

"Yet you fell for it," I answered and shrugged and smirked. We began slowly walking towards the door. 

"Hey, can you guys stop flirting and hurry up?" Hikaru called out loud. A few of the students near us gasped and began whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes and we began walking faster. 

In the host club, I spent the whole time talking to guests, kindly denying requests to take pictures with me, and glancing at Kaoru. He was across the room with Hikaru doing that whole incest thing. "How long have the other guys known about you being Kuma?" 

"Actually, I didn't tell them until two days before the first concert," I answered. "Yeah, they were a little embarrassed, and I could tell they were a little upset even though they didn't say it, but I don't think any of them are still mad." 

"What about your boyfriend? When did you tell him?" The girl beside me asked and glanced over at the twins a few times. 

"I told Kaoru as soon as we started seeing each other," I answered. "We told Hikaru a few days later because I could tell he hated keeping a secret from his brother." 

"So you are dating him??" The girls squealed. I smirked softly and nodded. I glanced at him again to see he was already looking at me. I smiled wider and waved at him. 

"Why don't you go talk to him? You've been looking at him like every other second, so why not?" One of the girls suggested. 

"Well, I wouldn't want to leave you ladies alone. But if all of you don't mind, I'd love to," I answered and smiled warmly at them. 

"We don't mind, I promise!" One of them shouted. They all nodded excitedly. I nodded back and stood up. The group followed me and watched carefully as I walked over to the other side of the room. 

"Hey, Kem. What are you doing here?" Kaoru asked and smiled at me. He reached out and grabbed both of his hands with mine. 

"I wanted to come and check on you," I answered. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "My guest wanted me to come over here, but I guess I did too." 

"Hey! Why are you always trying to steal Kaoru from me?" Hikaru furrowed his eyebrows. I could tell he was just acting for the guests. 

"Can't you share, Hikaru? He's too cute, I can't help it," I played along and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. I pulled Kaoru to close to my chest and pulled him away from Hikaru. The guests freaked out. Kaoru pulled away and looked at me with a smirk. While the girls panicked, I whispered, "I should get back over there before they start a riot."