037: Canoodle

Canoodle:

Verb.
Kiss and cuddle amorously.

☁☂☁

After changing into a pair of sweats and out of the designer clothing, I sat on the couch in the Hitachiin's living room. Seconds after I did, the twins sat down with Kaoru in the middle. I watched as Tamaki ranted to Kyoya about how his cute his family is. "Hey, uh, what is he talking about?" Sozen leaned over and whispered into my ear. Reizo copied his actions but said nothing.

"He sees the host club as a family," I explained. "He's the father, Kyoya is the mother, Haruhi and the twins are his children, and uh, I don't know what Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai are." Instead of whispering like how he did, I spoke in a normal tone. 

"Wait, what are we?" Honey-asked with a sad expression and turned towards Tamaki. The blonde thought froze and thought for a second. 

"The, uh... uncles?" Tamaki offered. "Ha, I forgot you guys were here..." he nervously laughed. I rolled my eyes and groaned lightly. 

"You guys should stop acting like they're better than you," I suggested. Tamaki laughed awkwardly and waved his hand dismissively.

"We don't act like that. I don't act like that," Tamaki denied. I rolled my eyes and threw my arm over the back of the sofa where Kaoru sat. 

"Yeah, you do. I know how much of a fan you are," I answered. "When you followed me into the bathroom, you looked like you were going to have a panic attack," I pointed out. "Look, all I'm trying to say is: treat all three of us as if we aren't famous. 

"That's easier said than done," Kyoya murmured. 

"Kemie-chan, you are Kuma, and we all look up to you and especially the twins and Tama-chan," Honey spoke up. 

"I understand that, but I just want you guys to know that I'm still the same Kemuri that you guys became friends with because Haruhi broke some expensive vase," I responded. 

"Yeah, preach, baby!" Sozen whisper shouted. The mostly serious hosts all laughed or cracked a light smile. I let out a sigh before chuckling at one of my closest friends. 

"You're so dumb," I mumbled underneath my breath. Kaoru scooted closer to me and set his hand on my chest. 

"Do you need anything, Kem? You look kind of tired," Kaoru asked in a caring tone. I tried to fight the yawn as I shook my head. I pulled him closer to me and 

"Just cuddle with me?" I asked. Kaoru hummed and curled into me. 

"You two are like the same person," Sozen said as he stared at the two twins. 

"No, they aren't," I responded. "They do look alike, but they still have some physical differences. Plus, they don't act the same way," I added. I could see Kaoru's smile grow wider as I spoke, but I didn't bother looking at Hikaru. 

"You guys are so cute," Sozen said after a second of silence. He turned to Reizo and asked, "I think we should come up with some ship names. What do you think?" 

"That is literally the best idea you've ever had," Reizo answered. The two began thinking of ways to connect our names, and the hosts soon joined in too.

Kaoru lifted his head and slowly stood up. He tugged my hand up, so I stood up and followed him out of the living room. "Where are we going?" I whispered. Kaoru didn't answer. He pulled me into one of the rooms and quietly shut the door behind him.

"If we're going to cuddle, we might as well do it right," he answered. A smile appeared on my face. When I glanced around the room, the smile shifted into a smirk. Posters of me in my disguise were hung up around the room. I pointed the one that hung on the back of the door and grinned widely. I was shirtless in that one.

"Aww, Kaoru," I chuckled and stared at him with a smug expression.

"Shut up," he muttered before pulling me towards one of the beds. I let out another small laugh then crawled under the covers beside him. I laid on my side and faced him with my arms around his somewhat smaller frame. Kaoru buried his face into my chest and kept his arms around me. "Kem?"

"Yeah, Babe?" I spoke softly. Kaoru let out a deep breath, and I could feel his body relax.

"Can you stay the night?" Kaoru spoke softly. I could tell how much courage it took him to ask this simple question.

"Of course," I answered as I allowed my eyes to close. My body felt heavy, and I knew I was ready to fall asleep. Kaoru hummed and scooted closer to me.

"Thank you," he spoke slowly. A few seconds passed, and I could hear soft snores coming from him. It wasn't until after he was asleep until I let myself fall asleep too.

☁☂☁

I quickly shut the alarm off. Hikaru was sprawled out on the other bed and Kaoru was still asleep, so I made sure to be quiet. I scrolled through the notifications I had gotten overnight. "Ugh, what time is it?" Kaoru mumbled as he slowly stretched his arms.

"About seven," I whispered back. My full attention was on him instead of my phone. His ginger hair was sticking out in odd places, and his brown eyes blinked slowly.

"I know I'm always super hot first thing in the morning, but you don't need to stare," Kaoru grumbled, and his eyes met mine. I grinned softly before setting my phone down somewhere on the mattress and pinning him down. Kaoru's eyes widened slightly, and a small gasp left his lips.

"You don't understand how cute you are," I whispered by his ear. I learned a little closer and softly pecked the skin below his ear. Kaoru's breathing hitched and his fist clenched around the sheets. "Shh, be quiet, Babe," I whispered before going back to leaving purple marks around his neck and collar bones.

A few minutes later, Kaoru began fighting for dominance. I could've stopped him, but I love to see him taking control. The younger Hitachiin twin pulled the blanket over our heads and began attacking my jaw with kisses.

"Gross! Seriously, guys?" Hikaru's groggy voice whined a few moments later. We both froze and listened to him rush out of the room.

"S-sorry!" Kaoru shouted back. I began to laugh slightly as he left my lap. "It's not funny, Kem," he groaned.

"You know it kind of is," I answered. We sat in silence for a few seconds. I began smiling widely as an idea popped into my head. "Babe, do you have an air horn and duct tape in here?"

"Yeah... What are you thinking about?" Kaoru asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wanna prank your brother?" I asked. Kaoru began grinning widely and he nodded before going to the desk in the corner of the room.

Wc 1170

Oof. I didn't really know how to end that.